1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Trent Dilfer appologizes to the Packers Defense

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by CM_Awesome, Dec 9, 2009.

1. CM_Awesome

CM_Awesome Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Did anyone else see this. He said it on TV once, and then he had a more lengthy explanation on ESPN Radio. Up until our Ravens game, he had been calling our Defense "Posers" all year long. Now he said he owes Dom Capers and the Defense an apology, he's now a believer.

2. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    Well I don't blame him. I mean the only worthy team that we beat in the last 4 weeks were the cowboys and now even the lowly Giants have shown that they can take them on. However even a former No. 1 steelers defense couldn't shut down Ray Rice, but our defense did which says a lot.

3. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    Well, you can't blame him. Traitor and co. dismantled it twice for all practical purposes. I wasn't a believer in it either until the Dallas game when we basically shut em out. The Ravens game really made me a believer. How much of the improved D is do to Rookie Clay Matthews?? He really is a major portion of our pass rush now. And a playmaker. Best draft pick by the Pack since..... Aaron Rogers!?

4. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Trent who? I don't care what Trent Edwards say...

5. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    Trent Edwards is rubbish!