1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Travis Jervey...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Bruce, Aug 22, 2006.

1. Bruce

Bruce Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    ... rumor afloat -- stay tuned.

2. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    He was at a camp. So I read. How old is he nowadays? I think 34?

3. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't understand this really. Why would you bring Jervey in? For special teams I guess. If your going to go down memory lane, I rather see Gilbert Brown added as a leader and another big body.

4. Bruce

Bruce Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He turned 34 in May.

He last played in Atlanta.

He has played both HB and FB and is a monster on special teams. I think they are looking at him as a potential FB insurance policy.

5. wayneweltzin

wayneweltzin Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I thought Jervey was a pretty solid player. Jervey was a pretty good special teams player and he has speed, could maybe thrown into the mix for kick returns. Isn't Levens the RB coach this year?????maybe he had something to do with this?

6. musccy

musccy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    wayneweltzin...I thought Edgar Bennett was still the RB coach. Anyway...I'm not thinking too much about this...If you're strength was you're speed, then at 34, you're going to be in trouble.

7. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    I have to disagree. If Brett didn't have his cannon he wouldn't be playing anymore.

If you're saying the persons only strength is specifically saying their speed. I agree!

8. chibiabos

chibiabos Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    :D Jervey was a special joy to watch, once the fumbleitis was held in check. If nothing else he should be able to supply a little machismo to the team. At least he's still in shape.