Travis Jervey...

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't understand this really. Why would you bring Jervey in? For special teams I guess. If your going to go down memory lane, I rather see Gilbert Brown added as a leader and another big body.

OP
OP
B

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
He was at a camp. So I read. How old is he nowadays? I think 34?

He turned 34 in May.

He last played in Atlanta.

He has played both HB and FB and is a monster on special teams. I think they are looking at him as a potential FB insurance policy.

wayneweltzin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought Jervey was a pretty solid player. Jervey was a pretty good special teams player and he has speed, could maybe thrown into the mix for kick returns. Isn't Levens the RB coach this year?????maybe he had something to do with this?

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wayneweltzin...I thought Edgar Bennett was still the RB coach. Anyway...I'm not thinking too much about this...If you're strength was you're speed, then at 34, you're going to be in trouble.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
musccy said:
wayneweltzin...I thought Edgar Bennett was still the RB coach. Anyway...I'm not thinking too much about this...If you're strength was you're speed, then at 34, you're going to be in trouble.

I have to disagree. If Brett didn't have his cannon he wouldn't be playing anymore.

If you're saying the persons only strength is specifically saying their speed. I agree!

chibiabos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:D Jervey was a special joy to watch, once the fumbleitis was held in check. If nothing else he should be able to supply a little machismo to the team. At least he's still in shape.

Members online

Latest posts