Tramon Williams coming back?

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmmm interesting he is old but did have a good year with the cardinals

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don’t think it means anything I did some digging he was at a retirement party for James jones hence the picture with his number...

Butttttttt he did play for Pettine when he was the head coach for the browns could have some relevance we will see I guess

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our corners must really be bad if we are hanging our hats on 34 yr old Trsmon Williams Haha . I’d rather them save that money and draft a corner.

Reaction score
Our corners must really be bad if we are hanging our hats on 34 yr old Trsmon Williams Haha . I’d rather them save that money and draft a corner.
I believe we will do both

This is a 2yr Defensive mini-rebuild IMO

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we have a 2nd year DB with chronic shoulder problems as a starter and nobody. I don't think Tramon is the answer by any means, but we need bodies to choose from that's for sure.

SoonerPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People are sleeping on TW. He isn't the long term answer by any means but he could undoubtedly step in and help us win next year. He had a fantastic year last year and has experience in MP's system. So long as the price is right this is an absolute no-brainer to me. He would also be a great influence on a guy like King and some of the other young guys. This could be one of those unheralded moves we look back on at seasons end saying "that was a key move." DO IT.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we have a 2nd year DB with chronic shoulder problems as a starter and nobody. I don't think Tramon is the answer by any means, but we need bodies to choose from that's for sure.

I’m almost positive they draft a corner in rd 1...possibly even rd 3 as well. I also think they will add one via FA. I think they are waiting on DRC or Peterson to be released. Even if you can get either guy on a 1 yr deal you do it.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I liked Tramon while he was here but I can see no way how signing him really helps the team. We will do better. I imagine a free agent signing and a top pick at safety or corner. Though I would prefer to see one of the two inside linebackers drop to us in the first. Be nice to trade the tweener Burnett too but doubt that will happen.

bigbubbatd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tramon would be fine because he would be cheap but I wouldnt want him as the only Free Agent cb we get. If we get Melvin or Gaines and then Tramon (if cheap) i feel a lot better about our corners. We still have the cap space to do that from what I can tell. What do we currently have left now that we kind of know the two deals that were signed and what we gained cutting Jordy

D

Deleted member 6794

Williams might be a decent stopgap for a season as he still performed at a high level for the Cardinals last year.

Be nice to trade the tweener Burnett too but doubt that will happen.

The Packers can't trade Burnett as he's set to become a free agent.

mkonyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe for depth. We never seem to have decent depth in the back field and it always bites us in the a**.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts