1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Training camp report, Wednesday, Aug. 23

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Zero2Cool, Aug 26, 2006.

1. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8

2. Popcynical

Popcynical Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Carroll, Carroll, Carroll....

3. kmac

kmac Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Referring to Coston, "His problem on Wednesday appeared to be a lack of strength. He gave up a lot of ground going against Michael Montgomery twice and Jason Hunter once."

That's sad. Seriously. If you're getting manhandled by those guys, you're not fit to play OL in the NFL. I like Montgomery, he's a good player, but he certainely isn't Ted Washington. I could see Coston getting beat by some nice moves, but any decent OL should at least be stronger than Montgomery.

4. cyoung

cyoung Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Man Carrol always commits penalties when will he learn he should just play it fair, or maybe he should go home.

Ruvell Martin and Carlton Brewster, that article made them out to be pretty good and I'm sure they are but somehow there talents IMO dont reach that of the 4th string.