Votes: 22 55.0%

• Total voters
OP
OP
Fat Dogs

Fat Dogs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That would be easier to believe if you weren't comparing Jordan Love to Tim Boyle.

I assure you that I’m not that fan who wants his team to Fail just to say I told you so. I also didn’t care for drafting an H-back in the 3rd but I’m not going to cheer against him on Sundays either.

OP
OP
Fat Dogs

Fat Dogs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
@ Poker. I think the comparison is just as fair minded as the comparison to Mahomes. Furthermore, part of the job of an NFL scout is to watch a game and evaluate the talent and potential. I don’t care if you have the potential to be great if you can’t do it in college.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I assure you that I’m not that fan who wants his team to Fail just to say I told you so. I also didn’t care for drafting an H-back in the 3rd but I’m not going to cheer against him on Sundays either.

I don't doubt you at all, but I do think that comparison is pretty egregious.

But good job knowing what an H-back is and that Deguara is one. A lot of fans seem to have missed that.

D

Deleted member 6794

My scenario suggests a holdout. We know Rodgers is a competitor but he knows the packers will be in position to trade him after next season.

I highly doubt Rodgers even thinks about holding out at any point.

Also, while it's not entirely unprecedented to trade a rookie fresh off the draft line, a move that the Chargers did with Eli Manning, it doesn't happen very often for good reason.

Eli Manning was traded because he made it clear before the draft that he wasn't going to play for the Chargers.

But good job knowing what an H-back is and that Deguara is one. A lot of fans seem to have missed that.

OMG, that makes us the odds-on favorite to win the Super Bowl this season.

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
@ Poker. I think the comparison is just as fair minded as the comparison to Mahomes. Furthermore, part of the job of an NFL scout is to watch a game and evaluate the talent and potential. I don’t care if you have the potential to be great if you can’t do it in college.

But nobody is comparing Love to Mahomes.

Reaction score
Love should make for a more interesting preseason (provided we have one). We’re not used to having a 1st day caliber QB running the show.

Love also has a nice supporting cast around him. They are all very solid players from their respective college teams. From the OL to RB’, to TE’s and WR he’ll have lots of talent around him.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 6794

Love also has a nice supporting cast around him. They are all very solid players from their respective college teams. From the OL to RB’, to TE’s and WR he’ll have lots of talent around him.

Who are those talented wide receivers and tight ends you're talking about???

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Who are those talented wide receivers and tight ends you're talking about???

Fixed it for him :) Hope you don't mind @OldSchool101 :D

Hopefully, some day Love also has will have a nice supporting cast around him. They are all very solid players from their respective college teams. From the OL to RB’, to TE’s and WR he’ll have some day he might have lots of talent around him if current players develop or Gute finds them via Free Agency or the draft.

Last edited:

Latest posts