Topic Close to Home - Colts

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It appears that for the first time, the Indianapolis Colts are going to add a different surface to the inside of the NipperDome. I call it the NipperDome since I used to work for RCA - and ever since we were forced to give up an expected pay raise over that place - well, it leaves a bad taste in one's mouth... shortly after that, they went and moved to Juarez, Mexico - so now, who cares!

But this turf issue intrigues me... Comments!

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what kind of diferent surface? the artificial/real combo?

any alterations to that green concrete will definately change the philosophy of that offense.

OP
OP
I

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Colts had the "worst" field rated throughout the 2004 Season, from what I heard. And, it's a good thing the Packers got to be the Home Opener - I can't imagine what it would have been like later on in the Season... yea hey!

If that field turf is what I think it is - then that's what Ford Field has in Detroit.
And the word is - when you land face down on the turf and get a lung full - it may come back to haunt ya! Know what I mean? I'm glad the Packers won't be back to this place until after they build the new place.... Whew...woohoo!

Members online

Latest posts