Top Receivers

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In contrast to the negativity and just for fun, I'm interested to see who everyone thinks the top receivers Rodgers has played with are, at their peak catching passes from him (2008-present).

1. Jennings
2. Nelson
3. Driver
4. Adams
5. Jones/Cobb is a toss up.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nelson
Jennings
Adams
Driver
Jones
Id put driver #3 over Adams all time but he was slowing down by the time Rodgers took over

ColoradoPacker51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nelson
Jennings
Adams
Driver
Jones

I think Adams ends up being the best at the end. He’s a special player, scores TDs, and you can tell Aaron loves him.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm looking and I'm looking but I can't find Jeff Janis's name on any of your lists. The OP didn't say it had to be a top 5 list. Lets stretch this baby out to around 25 or so so Poker's boy can get some props.

I'd say
1 Nelson
2 Jennings
3 Driver
4 Cobb
5 Adams (will probably jump over Cobb by the time its all over and maybe even over Driver.
6 Jones
25 The dog from the Ford Commercials.

Hmmmm!!! Sorry Jeff, I guess 25 still wasn't enough.

Last edited:

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jordy (his highs were higher than Jennings)
Jennings
Adams
Cobb
Driver (want to put him higher but he was at the end with Rodgers)
Janis (because of forum material)

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The top 5 is pretty set in stone, but am I the only person who kinda liked Richard Rodgers?
Rodgers issue wasn't that he couldn't catch, his issue was that he couldn't do anything with the ball after he caught it and wasn't anything special at blocking.

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For a team with a bad defense and running game for most of Rodgers' career, you'd expect to be some serious talent at receiver. But he's had two guys with multiple 1,000 yards seasons, and he only got 4 good years out of both. Sounds like the team has suffered from a lack of talent everywhere.

D

Deleted member 6794

Rodgers issue wasn't that he couldn't catch, his issue was that he couldn't do anything with the ball after he caught it and wasn't anything special at blocking.

Rodgers had 10 drops while with the Packers as well.

For a team with a bad defense and running game for most of Rodgers' career, you'd expect to be some serious talent at receiver. But he's had two guys with multiple 1,000 yards seasons, and he only got 4 good years out of both. Sounds like the team has suffered from a lack of talent everywhere.

The Packers mostly having to focus on improving their defense over the past few years has resulted in the talent at receiver having declined as well.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Adams he's only 25 right now so I expect him to eclipse what all the others have done
2. Nelson
3. Jennings
4. Driver
5. Finley
6. Cobb
7. Jones
8. Ghraham
9. Cook
10. Can't even think of a 10 to round out the top 10 idk I guess Rodgers needs more weapons just like favre always did.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Adams will be the best before its all over imo. He is still getting better every year...
Jordy was awesome for a few years there.....really awesome I should say...
Driver is one of my all time favorites...unlike jordy. Driver started #5, and worked his way up the depth chart. And then had the drive and humility to continue from #1 all the way back down to #5... I want that guy watching my back when the **** goes down...
Jennings..... He wasn't loyal. And it cost him.
From there? I start thinking we should have had better wrs the last decade... Hopefully the rookies step it up. I'd like to see a big time +1 added opposite Adams... Just spend the draft capital and blow the top off with a big time wr...