Top Packers Unit in 2016

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Which unit do you all think will be our strongest asset in 2016? This can be interpreted in many ways, so have at it.

Obviously our QBs are elite because of Rodgers. However, entering training camp, most seem to think that our secondary is the strongest unit. Our coverage units were pretty outstanding last year under Ron Zook. Could our O-line return to 2014 form? Will our ILB shock the world? Will the WR group get the comeback-unit-of-the-year award?

D

Deleted member 6794

There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that as long as Rodgers stays healthy quarterback is the team's best position.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After 12 I think the WR group will come back. And I am looking to get more pics this year. I guess I chose 3.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the cbs could become **** down dominant. Sheilds , when playing at the top of his game, is a shutdown cb. Randall shown signs of being great as a rookie. Thats rare for cbs in my book. Same with rollins. Until he got hurt he was playing very good. Great instincts for both. Add in hyde on a contract year.... These guys can tackle. And the catch the ball. I expect a lot of interceptions this year.

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ha-Ha and Morgan are one of the best safety duo's in the league.

Ace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obviously it's QB assuming Rodgers is healthy.

Taking the QB position out of it, I'm going to say the OLine with the secondary a close 2nd. Not ready to anoint the 2nd year CB's as playmakers YET although I love what they bring and am very excited to see them play this year. Morgan and HaHa are as solid as it gets back there at safety also.

OP
OP
El Guapo

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We should invite that St. Louis Rams fan back to tell us how every unit on his team...is literally the best in the league! :D

Members online