Top 5 draft picks!

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was watching the NFL network last night, and a analyst commented on the JETS need to draft Leinert. But to do this, he said they would need to jump ahead of NO and trade for Houston's pick. If this were to go down, the draft might look like this:

Jets - Leinert
NO - Young or Cutler
Tennessee - Mario Williams (I think winning the Seattle game was costly)
Houston - Ferguson (OT is their real position of need)
GB - Guess what Reggie Bush fans, good news!

I have to admit that I would jump out of my chair if this happens, but this is a very talented top ten this year, and we are in a real good position.

I truly believe that NO and the JETS will take a QB this year, and I have no idea what Tennessee will do. I also think Houston wants to take D'brick but may be pressured into taking Bush. It is going to be a fun 2 months!

Favreforever721

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know that Reggie Bush will be picked at #4 by Houston because that would help them even more! They trade their #1 pick(which they would've got Bush) to a #4 and still get Bush!! WOW!

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no it will go like so

1. reggie bush texans
2. matt leinhart saints
3. vince young tennessee
4. jay cutler jets
5. mario willams packers

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Texans will trade down and take Ferguson, but Reggie Bush will go #1 overall to whoever trades for that pick. It would be stupid to trade to #1 overall and pass on Reggie Bush.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Houston- Reggie Bush
...theyre just trying to see if some team will balk, and offer up a Ricky Williams-type trade (every draft pick). 5% chance...
2. New Orleans- Matt Leinart
3. Tennessee- Jay Cutler
...Cutler will overtake Young on the boards, and Tennessee takes Cutler to wait behind McNair, Volek prob. gets cut today
4. NY Jets-D'Brick Ferguson/Vince Young
...I keep up with a few of my friends who are Jets fans, they say they could possibly trade down a few spots and get Deangelo Williams. Ferguson is judged as the best pick for the Jets, but if Pennington is cut it may well be Vince Young.

So who's on the board for us at #5. Mario Williams, if he's there we take him, if Tennessee takes him, we trade down. We could easily lure a team to trade up and get Ferguson or Vince Young, and still end up with Chad Greenway, Haloti Ngata, or Tamba Hali if we draft at #10. It will be great if we can get an extra 2nd round pick.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts