Top 3 worries going into Sunday's game

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What are your top 3 worries going into the game? What 3 things make you the most uneasy?

#3 - OFFENSIVE LINE. Whitticker is getting the start. Our line is very good, damn good...but the guard position has some questions. The fact that we cut O'Dwyer tells me we aren't as bad there as people think, otherwise D'Dwyer, who was decent when he played...would still be competing. It still worries me. I dont want my favre to get hurt.

#2 - AHMAN GREEN. It has been documented that he starts slow, fumbles early,etc. In a contract year I expect him to bust his butt for money, but the preseason was...very lackluster, and with the loss of our guards, his up the middle running looks lacking...im a little nervous there.

#1 - DEFENSE. Obviously. I don't expect us to be a lights out defense, but I expect one of the best defensive coordinators to make this unit do well. I expect them to tackle well (unlike last year), force the occasional turnovers, and not overpursue on the run.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i dont think we can underestimate them, since GB is the underdogs, and they know it. It pissed Nail Diggs off..which is good..light a fire..

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
i dont think we can underestimate them, since GB is the underdogs, and they know it. It pissed Nail Diggs off..which is good..light a fire..

I hope it ****** more than Diggs off - especially since he probably isn't going to play Sunday! :twisted:

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. The rookie Whitticker vs. Sean Rogers, one of the best DT's in the league.

2. The gaping hole between KGB and the DT to his left, and probably no Na'il Diggs to fill it.

3. Special teams coverage units vs. James Hall, one of the better return men in the league.

Their receivers have a world of talent but are still unproven, except for Roy Williams to some extent. They may take some time to get up to speed this season.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're right, tromadz, it's Eddie Drummond. I don't know why I said James Hall. He plays DE for them. But I think Drummond is pretty good. The Lions usually have good return guys, for some reason.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Underestimating the Lions would be ludicuous, since they have done that in the past coupled with being named underdogs.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
calicheesehead said:
1. Running out of Beer
2. Wife's yapping during the game
3. Starting out 0-1

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ORRELSE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
calicheesehead said:
1. Running out of Beer
3. Starting out 0-1

LOL, #2.

Thank goodness my SWMBO will be gone during the game as well. I love the woman to death, but damn is she annoying during the games. Last year she yelled at me for breaking one of her silly table lamps after I threw my hat at it. I mean come on! Its the Packers! :p

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ORRELSE said:
calicheesehead said:
1. Running out of Beer
3. Starting out 0-1

LOL, #2.

Thank goodness my SWMBO will be gone during the game as well. I love the woman to death, but damn is she annoying during the games. Last year she yelled at me for breaking one of her silly table lamps after I threw my hat at it. I mean come on! Its the Packers! :p

send her to the mall. slap a credit card into her hand. let her have her field day. btw, what does SWMBO mean anyhow?

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree Cali !!!! Nevertheless My wife is in Guadalajara Mexico, I hope without credit cards, and I am going to be in Kenosha watching the game !!!! So only 2 worries for me !!! :twisted:

Packer chick dont give bad ideas to the people please !!!!! :twisted:

Members online

Latest posts