Tomorrow Nights Game

Steel Wheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers opened up as 2 1/2 pt favorites for their opening pre-season game @ Lambeau vs the San Diego Chargers.

Now the Packers are 2 1/2 pt underdogs. The bookmakers watched the Packers scrimmage on Friday night.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So Chase What was the NFL's reply to your request to have the Playoffs played Right after pre-season???

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes what kind of idiot would bet on a preseason game??? Oh please first off you guys have heard me say it before the preseason tells us hardly anything about the regular season, and you can not predict what is going to happen in the preseason. But if some people want to bet on them it is their own loss.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess we'll go 0-16 this year. :( because after 2 weeks of practice and a scrimmage we're doomed. Eeyore is in the house, or hundred yard woods!!!!

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This early in the year it doesn't bother me one bit to be an underdog at home. As a matter of fact it may be good. I think it's an incentive for this team to earn it's bones.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are domeed we will finish 0-46 this season any time will run like 2000 yards per game against us and at least 3000 by air, we will loose 23 games in a row at Lambeau, we wont have even one touchdown in the whole season and I wont snow this year in GB, the average temperature for december will be in the 90

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If there really was a 5 point swing since the opening line, well then there really is something up.

Vegas knows what they are doing. They know very well what they are doing.

To think that it was becuase of the Packers scrimmage is a bit of idiotic logic.

Perhaps they got a leak that Brett is only going to play one series.

Members online

Latest posts