TO suspended indifinitely by The Eagles

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was announced by ESPN's Sal Palinteno that Andy Reid coach of the Philadelphia Eagles has been suspended TO indifinitely. TO was sent home and will not travel with the team to the MNF game. It is not known when he will be allowed to play again. The team and TO had agreement that TO would apologize to the whole team for Eagles QB MCNabb/ Brett Favre remarks at the team meeting. he did not apologize at the meeting. Therefore Andy Reid suspended him. And so TO continues to cause problems for the Eagles.

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And yet some people on this forum would welcome him with open arms in Green bay.

Good for Andy Reid, I for one am tired of these prima-donna's who think they are bigger than the game.

Owens is nothing but a cancer, I hope he is suspended without pay.

sunshine

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:twisted: good night nurse - will that jerk NEVER quit talking?!?!? we only won one game so far but if we had to trade off the team chemistry that is being built for a jerk like that - i say NO THANKS!! i know good ol' vince said "winning isn't everything - it's the only thing" but that was WAY before they had players like TO around. imagine what vince would've done to him!! can you say "sprints for hours"??? :lol:

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
illyjules said:
:twisted: good night nurse - will that jerk NEVER quit talking?!?!? we only won one game so far but if we had to trade off the team chemistry that is being built for a jerk like that - i say NO THANKS!! i know good ol' vince said "winning isn't everything - it's the only thing" but that was WAY before they had players like TO around. imagine what vince would've done to him!! can you say "sprints for hours"??? :lol:

TO dosent know what is good enough for him. What makes him better than the rest of the team? I find him rather overrated. I wouldnt welcome him on our team, Andy Reid I would welcome. this guy knows how to put his foot down.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He's averaged 1 TD per game though..for the last 20 games...that's pretty remarkable..

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
CaliforniaCheez said:
This thread is misplaced as it does not affect the Packers in any way.

I was thinking the same thing.

I'm thinking the same thing however I do know we have mods so stating the obvious I will and stay on topic with I wouldn't mind seeing T.O. in GB with a incentive laden contract that allows the Packers to wipe his ace off the books with no loss on the first sign of trouble.

Staff online

Latest posts