Status
Not open for further replies.

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Net Wrote
JB,
Wrong as usual.

Brett's problems are only partially to blame by the running game. The main problems are:

1)He's past his prime.
2)His ego won't let him not be the star.

The interception for a touchdown by Briggs last week is all you need to know about Brett and where he is in his career. Briggs was laughing at him in the Chicago media this week saying he couldn't believe he was so blind as to throw the ball there with him standing next to the receiver.

The bottom line is not the offensive plan(it was among the league leaders for every year), nor the play calling, nor anything else. When he stayed within the game plan and didn't try to be the hero, he did fine. But his ego simply would not allow him to simply take a sack or throw the ball away.

He is the reason for 90% of his own problems.

Do you have a big Brett Favre poster over your bed?

See net you accuse me of being immature by calling you a name or insulting you???
My post dealt with four main areas "IMO' that have caused Brett to struggle. Has nothing to do with my decorative habits in my bedroom or whether I am right or wrong. I would be the first to admit that Brett has made bone headed decisions this year. As have Sherman Rossley TT Fergie and anyone else.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1 - People need to learn how to use the
tags.
2 - Easy on calling people out on the Packers Fan Forum. Take it to the smack area if you want to talk crap, if that's not the case, take it to PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts