To my adopted team and it's fans

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It ain't over yet but I can see this team going a long way in the post-season. After today I'm not so sure my Steelers are going to make it to the show. Not giving up on them - never will - but they are surely not playing like a the team they were earlier in the season.

The Packers on the other hand - wow! They just keep getting better! If the running game has an off-day then Special teams pick up the slack. The D had a 2nd half shutout today...

I'll always be a Steelers fan but man am I proud to have become a Packer fan as well. Hasn't always been that way - I can remember Thanksgiving's long ago (I mean long ago) thinking "who are these guys in those silly colors?" Looks like the colors don't matter eh?

It's an honor to cheer these guys on every week. It's been an honor to see Brett Favre play in person not once but twice (even though the Steelers won at Lambeau). It's is also an honor to call myself a Packer fan as you folks and every other one I've met (plus the special one I married) are truly the ubiquitous "true fans." You back your team but aren't afraid to call them out when necessary - but not (generally) blindly.

Here's to keeping this magical season going strong all the way to Arizona. The old man still has a lot left in the tank and he deserves it as much as the rest of team, the town and Packer fans everywhere.

We now return to your regularly scheduled forum sniping :D

GO PACK GO!!

Oh yeah - Trom For Mod!!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It ain't over yet but I can see this team going a long way in the post-season. After today I'm not so sure my Steelers are going to make it to the show. Not giving up on them - never will - but they are surely not playing like a the team they were earlier in the season.

The Packers on the other hand - wow! They just keep getting better! If the running game has an off-day then Special teams pick up the slack. The D had a 2nd half shutout today...

I'll always be a Steelers fan but man am I proud to have become a Packer fan as well. Hasn't always been that way - I can remember Thanksgiving's long ago (I mean long ago) thinking "who are these guys in those silly colors?" Looks like the colors don't matter eh?

It's an honor to cheer these guys on every week. It's been an honor to see Brett Favre play in person not once but twice (even though the Steelers won at Lambeau). It's is also an honor to call myself a Packer fan as you folks and every other one I've met (plus the special one I married) are truly the ubiquitous "true fans." You back your team but aren't afraid to call them out when necessary - but not (generally) blindly.

Here's to keeping this magical season going strong all the way to Arizona. The old man still has a lot left in the tank and he deserves it as much as the rest of team, the town and Packer fans everywhere.

We now return to your regularly scheduled forum sniping :D

GO PACK GO!!

Oh yeah - Trom For Mod!!

It's been an exciting year so far.
Welcome to the family. I guess in your case, that means literally. ;)

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Boy, what men will do for women........ :wink:

glad to have you aboard Pack, it has been a pleasure interacting with both yourself and Heather.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and good on you for coming up with a screen name which not only clearly represents your NFL loyalties, but is also sexually suggestive!

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score

glad to have you aboard Pack, it has been a pleasure interacting with both yourself and Heather.

Thanks Tripp!! Ed never watched the Packers play before marrying me, I think it was the "old guy" I mean Brett Favre that clinched it for him. He is just amazed at everything that guy does. He even runs around here in Packers attire. It started out as watching "just for me" Im sure. But now its different after actually getting involved in the Packers, their organization and of course "the Old man". Everytime we have been to Green Bay we have had a blast and people are amazing which I knew they were from being from that area. I have always said, there is NOTHING like the folks in WI, you cant compare them to anyone.

Thanks Ed for always watching the Packers with me, I know I watch the Steelers to with you but without the "old man" at the helm I just cant seem to get excited okay you guys know what I mean. I hope the Steelers win every week to. I am truly blessed having a man in my life like the one that I have.

I am also blessed coming to this board and interacting with all of you, I have learned so much about football just reading what everyone has to say on here and I still dont know ALL about football.

GO PACK all the way to Arizonia!!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
trippster said:

Thanks Tripp!! Ed never watched the Packers play before marrying me, I think it was the "old guy" I mean Brett Favre that clinched it for him. He is just amazed at everything that guy does. He even runs around here in Packers attire. It started out as watching "just for me" Im sure. But now its different after actually getting involved in the Packers, their organization and of course "the Old man". Everytime we have been to Green Bay we have had a blast and people are amazing which I knew they were from being from that area. I have always said, there is NOTHING like the folks in WI, you cant compare them to anyone.

Thanks Ed for always watching the Packers with me, I know I watch the Steelers to with you but without the "old man" at the helm I just cant seem to get excited okay you guys know what I mean. I hope the Steelers win every week to. I am truly blessed having a man in my life like the one that I have.

I am also blessed coming to this board and interacting with all of you, I have learned so much about football just reading what everyone has to say on here and I still dont know ALL about football.

I learned a lot from you too. You find a lot of good articles you post.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heatherthepackgirl said:
trippster said:

I learned a lot from you too. You find a lot of good articles you post.

Thanks lots!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heatherthepackgirl said:
trippster said:

Isn't that one of the countries in "1984"? :p High fives all around for you converting an adult football fan to the Packers. That's pretty tricky to do no matter the circumstances.
Wow......you know what? I remember my folks having that book when i was a kid. It was "futuristic".
Dang.........now "1984" is ancient history!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts