Time to "blow up the roster"

D

Deleted member 6794

That’s the whole point of the exercise it’s a virtual trade. But it’s telling of where people value Aaron. What’s your point value? Just guess I value your opinion

It would definitely have to include the first overall selection. You have to consider that the value of the first round picks in the following years would greatly decline as the team acquiring Rodgers would most likely end up drafting at the end of the round. Therefore it would take at least another three first round picks to even think about it for a moment.

Reaction score
It’s like the old MasterCard “Priceless” commercial. I get it.
It would definitely have to include the first overall selection. You have to consider that the value of the first round picks in the following years would greatly decline as the team acquiring Rodgers would most likely end up drafting at the end of the round. Therefore it would take at least another three first round picks to even think about it for a moment.
Ok yeah. I also wondering about that. What if we picked #30 next year etc.. that would suck

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
It’s like the old MasterCard “Priceless” commercial. I get it.

Ok yeah. I also wondering about that. What if we picked #30 next year etc.. that would suck

Yup, when you are trading for picks beyond the current draft, you are spinning the roulette wheel. This year a 2019 1st rounder from Cleveland might look great, but it could end up being as bad as #32.....hey I did say "could"!

Reaction score
OK thanks.
Back to blowing up the team!!

Fire Matthews, Randall, Cobb, Bulaga
and get rid of that damn Kicker!!
That’s like 35M Gute,!let’s get busy already :whistling:

PS. Throw in Janis just for Luck

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why do people assume trading Rodgers for a bunch of top draft choices is going to make the Packers better? Rodgers is a proven commodity, draft choices aren't. Ask Cleveland and some of the other teams that have been picking towards the top of the draft for years just how that has been working out for them.
it's not an assumption. it's a roll of the dice just like keeping him is. one you're versatile the other you're not. etc. etc.

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
at this point in time it would only make sense with cle. no one else could offer what they can. if not now then pretty much forget about it.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That’s the whole point of the exercise it’s a virtual trade. But it’s telling of where people value Aaron. What’s your point value? Just guess I value your opinion

Not only what people value Aaron but what do Packer fans value him. I'm guessing that most Packer fans who wouldn't trade him for 5 #1 draft picks (just throwing that number out there) would laugh at the thought of him being worth that much if he was playing for anyone else and having an identical career.

D

Deleted member 6794

at this point in time it would only make sense with cle. no one else could offer what they can. if not now then pretty much forget about it.

It doesn't make any sense to trade Rodgers at the moment, Period.