Tim Day cut by Bears

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bears cut rookie Tim Day.

Most draft guru sites had him as 6th to 10th best(3rd to 5th round) TE in a draft strong with TE's.

After Martin's performance he is worth scooping up off the waiver wire.

I will always cheer for the player that bumps Martin off the roster.

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thetombradyhater said:

Tim Day is a Tight End out of the University of Oregon. He did well in college but sustained calf injuries that hurt his draft status, he can't block worth a $hit though either. I hope he goes somewhere and becomes successful.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I never heard of the guy. But then, i don't really keep up on most college kids. He might be worth a look. Just cause the Bears cut him doesn't mean he stinks. They arn't the best judges of talent!

(Hmmm......if Tim Day went to England and got Knighted, would he then be "knight Day???) :wink: :lol:

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
I never heard of the guy. But then, i don't really keep up on most college kids. He might be worth a look. Just cause the Bears cut him doesn't mean he stinks. They arn't the best judges of talent!

(Hmmm......if Tim Day went to England and got Knighted, would he then be "knight Day???) :wink: :lol:

Yeah ,your right hippy. The Bears have more "hall of famers" than any other team. What could they possibly know about talent? :wink:

BTW, How've you been Cheesey? I haven't talked to ya in a while, have you gone to any preseason games yet? :D

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerSacker54 said:
cheesey said:

Yeah ,your right hippy. The Bears have more "hall of famers" than any other team. What could they possibly know about talent? :wink:

BTW, How've you been Cheesey? I haven't talked to ya in a while, have you gone to any preseason games yet? :D

Well, i meant RECENT talent. (Say the last 20 years or so) :wink:

Anyway, good to hear from you again Sacker! I'm doing ok. Had a rough summer health wise, but hanging in there! I haven't made it to a game yet this year. Don't know if i'll get the chance or not. I did get up to one of the early OTA's (official team activity) and got some good photos, and about 30 autographs. It was fun seeing the guys out on the field again!
How have you been doing Sacker? :D

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
PackerSacker54 said:
cheesey said:

Well, i meant RECENT talent. (Say the last 20 years or so) :wink:

Anyway, good to hear from you again Sacker! I'm doing ok. Had a rough summer health wise, but hanging in there! I haven't made it to a game yet this year. Don't know if i'll get the chance or not. I did get up to one of the early OTA's (official team activity) and got some good photos, and about 30 autographs. It was fun seeing the guys out on the field again!
How have you been doing Sacker? :D

Oh recent talent. well we did have 5 defensive pro bowlers last season, the offense looks to struggle again this year unless Lovie pulls his head out and starts Griese. I'm not doing too bad actually, sorry to hear about your summer health issues, hopefully it's nothing too serious. I've got my FF draft today at 4:00 p.m. (PST) can't wait. I hope I draw the #1 pick again this season. In two weeks, I'll see you in the smack forum. take care man. :wink:

Latest posts