Thoughts so far

Lawdog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers will start slow every game. When you can't practice the rust needs to be shaken out yes even for # 12.

Safety play needs to be addressed now. Time to serious consider brining in Earl Thomas. I would have no problem signing him to an extension. Also, sign Eric Reid. Ha Ha and Brice not getting it done. The hardest person Brice has hit is Wilkenson and he will be out the rest of the year. Ha Ha has had a tipped ball interception and a receiver quitting the route Interception he is just getting worse.

Nick Perry what the hell where are you.

Justin McCray nice story but RG needs to be addressed.

Time to activate Javon Moore

Great game Randall Cobb. An experienced veteran and leader does not drop 2 third down catches.

Kevin King stop sitting in the tub. I believe he is a difference maker when in the field.

I have never been a MM bashed but he just sucks this year.

The season is still young and this team is still growing. I still have high hopes.

My thoughts.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers will start slow every game. When you can't practice the rust needs to be shaken out yes even for # 12.

Safety play needs to be addressed now. Time to serious consider brining in Earl Thomas. I would have no problem signing him to an extension. Also, sign Eric Reid. Ha Ha and Brice not getting it done. The hardest person Brice has hit is Wilkenson and he will be out the rest of the year. Ha Ha has had a tipped ball interception and a receiver quitting the route Interception he is just getting worse.

Great game Randall Cobb. An experienced veteran and leader does not drop 2 third down catches.

Kevin King stop sitting in the tub. I believe he is a difference maker when in the field.

The season is still young and this team is still growing. I still have high hopes.

My thoughts.
MM didn’t have them ready, same as the Bears game. I’d say rest 12 with Buffalo at home, but not after what they did to the queens. Bears in first. “Worlds are colliding Jerry.”

Janesvilleaces

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Same song and dance..

secondary is garbage
no pass rush whatsoever
No run game
Offensive line can t protect
9-7 or 8-8

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we should really sign Reid.. even tho it will never happen

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Kevin King may have been held out because they thought their secondary could handle the skins and bills...
May see him now

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
It's 3rd game... This game was ugly... Bad conditions and ref issues and drops.. Yes ugly ugly..but,

Def did adjust to late tho.

Off has it in them, I feel conditions were to much for them and it shouldn't be that way....

I'd love big leads and no question of winning... But cant always be that way.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
My thought is that this is a playoff team if Rodgers can make progress each each week.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
rodgers sack..got SUPLEXED, yet no flag..

i wosh I could save the video i just saw

OP
OP
L

Lawdog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another person special teams coach Ron Zook. Can there be one return without a holding or block in the back penalty.

Jerellh528

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My thoughts are we had so many chances and opportunities the last few games to turn that tie and loss into big time Ws. Stupid drops, penalties, and the like should be getting cleaned up as the season progresses. Like Rodgers said, this is a work in progress.
The defense is also a work in progress, but in each game they’ve shown they could absolutely shut down an offense for multiple quarters when they adjust.
I still got the pack winning the division, it sure would help if Rodgers Knee was better. We’re not running enough no huddle nor role out passes which makes our offense thrive.

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My conclusion after three games is that this is not a championship-level team. Then again, for what it's worth, I probably felt similarly after this one......

pfcmsh

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MM didn’t have them ready, same as the Bears game. I’d say rest 12 with Buffalo at home, but not after what they did to the queens. Bears in first. “Worlds are colliding Jerry.”

Good idea resting 12. Bears in 1st?? Wow. Damn tie game! I feel a shift going on in NFC north. In my mind, it used to be us on top, vikes 2nd and Detroit with Bears in the cellar. What is happening. Rogers deserves more top players around him like Allison.

sjb12681

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the run is only as good as the lowered expectations we have of it in recent years.

Watching Peterson run today as a senior citizen (at the position) makes me wonder why we consistently try to reinvent the wheel at rb vs just drafting a solid Rb or brining in something other than a fire sale roster cut.

We tend to (at all positions) try to get creative opposed to trying what works first. Almost never works out for us.

To me, that's coaching and front office. One has been addressed. When will the other?

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Team will be lucky to win 8 or 9 Games this season. Again, they look like an 0-3 team who’s luck not to be 0-3.

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also too many screen or horizontal passes to wide receivers. Have them run actual routes.

sjb12681

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The screens work. Nothing else was. AR waits for plays to open up, and extends plays to let them by moving around. Screen plays are pure timing routes, can't really be extended by design.

His immobility actually plays better to these quick hitter, timing like plays.

Right now, it's on MM to limit the playbook for AR, to keep him in that pocket and force him to throw the ball. The stuff where he improvises is great when he's healthy, hell it's his HOF credentials.

When he's hurt, he tries to do more than we should expect and ultimately, those fast plays work when used.

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score

My thoughts.

So you're gonna put J'Mon Moore on the field with Davante Adams and have Clifford Franklin Jr., and his brother Clarence Franklin at WR? Come on man you can't have 2 dudes who's nickname is Hands of Stone on the field at the same time.

I think McCray is ok in the run game, but yeah in the passing game he is abysmal, but then again so is Bulaga, and Spriggs.

Cobb is done after this year, he has to be. Rather see Deebo Samuel as the #2 or Alison at #2 with Deebo at #3. We have 2 1s and we have to address WR with one and get a playmaker, and from what I've seen Deebo is the guy.

Why can't we put Jackson in instead of House? Have House as the nickel with Jackson and Alexander starting?

I would also add forget the penalties, Matthews has lived off his rep since about 2014, and needs to go. Get that Edge rusher in the draft and send "Claymaker" packing.

I'm not sold that McCarthy is full blame for all this. I think we're suffering from the last couple Ted Thompson drafts being subpar, but for about the last year or so I AM looking at quarterback play in those situations where Aaron wasn't in, and placing FULL BLAME on McCarthy for the abysmal performances. If ALL he is, is a QB guru, he's not much of one and has to go, but if he's also a good motivator, good scheme guy etc, I think we have to keep him.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Rodgers knee needs rested, he should sit. But if they sit him against the (allegedly) weaker teams coming up, then they throw him in the game against the Rams while he's very rusty. He might get hurt again, or not perform well. Then we lose the tough game with Rodgers, AND lose the games we should have won because we put Kizer in.

Or maybe Kizer surprises us and goes on a winning streak. Patrick Mahomes, Josh Allen, Baker Mayfield, it's turning into a young man's league.

Anyone remember the last time Rodgers was healthy for a whole game? I know it was just early last season, but right now it seems like a very dim memory.

Latest posts