1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Thoughts on NFC 2021-22

Discussion in 'NFL Discussions' started by XPack, Feb 12, 2021.

1. XPack

XPack Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    The division will boil down to Packers, Bucs and top 2 teams in West imo.

East: Washington, Giants, Cowboys, Eagles

Unfortunately this will continue to stink up the place. Unless the Giants or Eagles make waves in FA, Washington will might still end up winning this. Less said about Cowboys, the better!

West: Seahawks, Rams, Cardinals, 49ers

Probably the most interesting and competitive division in NFC. Rams will get better with Stafford, and 49ers will bounce back from the injuries. I wouldn't be surprised if Hawks drop to 3rd. Cardinals are likely to get better too.

North: Packers, Bears, Vikings, Lions

Nothing would change. Likely to finish in same order.

South: Saints, Bucs, Panthers, Falcons

Bucs for the win. Where Saints will finish depends on Brees's retirement.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fredrik87

Fredrik87 Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    I thinks the Saints Brees or no Brees is finishing no better then 3rd at the highest considering how much they are over the cap.

3. ARPackFan

ARPackFan Spoon!

Packer Fan Since:
    EAST:

Eagles are a train wreck and in salary cap hell. Cowboys have no QB and Dak, even if signed, may be unable to play until later in the year. The Giants could take a step forward if Danial Jones steps up. Washington or the Giants - flip a coin.

WEST:

It is the Rams division to lose. They will be much better on offense with Stafford instead of Goff. The defense is still going to be good and I can see them making a deep run into the playoff.

NORTH:

The Lions are a terminally .500 team with Goff at QB and a new staff. Let the dysfunction continue. If the Bears can figure out their QB situation they could actually be good. Viking are still the biggest threat to the Packers NFC north supremacy.

SOUTH:
    The Bucs have a bunch of players who's contracts are up and it is going to be difficult to sign them all and we all know there are teams out there that will overpay. They will still win the south because the other three teams will just plain suck in 2021.

4. rmontro

rmontro Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    Unfortunately for them maybe, but I have no problem with it. I remember too many years growing up when the East was dominating the league. Who can forget our playoff losses to the Giants, or 4th and 26 against the Eagles? And I don't even want to talk about Dallas.

5. pacmaniac

pacmaniac Cheesehead

So Russell Wilson might leave Seattle. The Bears are one of the teams he'd be willing to play for. They'd have their first real quarterback in 70 years.

6. Mondio

Mondio Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    Keep giving up draft picks

7. rmontro

rmontro Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    I don't usually care too much about what the Bears do, but Russell Wilson scares me.