1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

This week's picks...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by IPBprez, Sep 7, 2005.

1. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Alrighty then.... Here's who I have on my List over at Inside the NFL....

• 967travis
      ArrowGargantuan
      BuckeyePackfan
      CHEESEHOG
      IPBprez
      Kevitch
      Pack66
      Tromadz
      CaliforniaCheez
      Philtration

The first guy is actually a Football ticket sales guy I ran into.... (Travis)
    He's the one helpin' me with my Steeler Tix....

I sure wish we had more Members here on the HBO bandwagon....
    With the way Picks can go - just missing out on the first week wouldn't hurt all that much... As you can go look - the experts will always go at least 13-3 every week - I'm sure they are probably the same ones who run with the bookies, too!

It's fun, just the same.... 8)

I did a prelim pick already for this week - but I'll re-review on Friday...
    Out the gate - I have Lions, Vikings, Pats, Steelers, Falcons, Chargers and Chiefs as the AWAY Teams which will win.... Otherwise all Home Teams get the notch in the W column.

I'm no guru fellas... so - I'll have to go back and look at the injury charts, etc..

Good luck to all.... (Today's my birthday - man, do I feel old all of a sudden) :shock:

2. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Happy Bday bro. mine is in a week :)

3. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Thanks, much appreciated.... I'm 51 today... and my youngest daughter was the 1st person to call this morning... She's 22.

Funny, tho' - I don't feel like I'm that age..... more like a solid 35...
    Must come from being at the gym after work all the time...

Right back at ya, there Slickster....! 8)

4. Cheesehog

Cheesehog Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Happy B-Day Prez!:beer: Congrats to Buckeyepackfan on the weeks picks. I'm bringing up the rear. Too many upsets and my upset picks didn't come through with the exception of Miami. The guy who went 15-1 must be one of those that put in 30 different combinations. Unreal. By the way, is there a feature on there to see what others picked?

5. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Along the top of your login page - right there on HBO.com - Inside the NFL --- you should see four different links.... 3rd one over is where you would add/remove friends... easy enuf to do... You can just use my list with exception of the first name... and put each one in the Add box... click the button. Then, when you review your stats.. you should see everyone else who is on your list.

6. 967travis

967travis Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    b-day

Happy b-day prez. your 51 years young right? This is a little late but better late than never. Im thinking I did bad on my picks, im about to go check. good luck this week.
    Trav

7. calicheesehead

calicheesehead Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm calicheesehead on the HBO site and went a measley 9-7. Who would have guessed SF over STL, MIA over DEN(except californiacheese) Tamp over Vikes, NO over CAR, and especially DET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!At least I had ATL over PHI. Boy did TO stink it up.

8. paxvogel

paxvogel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Do you mean jigglethem the weather girl.

9. ohiopacker

ohiopacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    NFL picks

I'm in

My ID is ohiopacker

GO PACK :!:

10. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    that weather girl is Jillian Barberie. They can do without her. She is totally unnecessary.

11. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    And not exactly that.... attractive, either.... I can think of a few others... who would be more appropriate.. but that's Hollywood... I'm sure Mrs. Terry Bradshaw dislikes being in the same room as her, too! But, hey, what do I know....!