This week's picks...

OP
OP
I

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Alrighty then.... Here's who I have on my List over at Inside the NFL....

• 967travis
    ArrowGargantuan
    BuckeyePackfan
    CHEESEHOG
    IPBprez
    Kevitch
    Pack66
    Tromadz
    CaliforniaCheez
    Philtration

The first guy is actually a Football ticket sales guy I ran into.... (Travis)
He's the one helpin' me with my Steeler Tix....

I sure wish we had more Members here on the HBO bandwagon....
With the way Picks can go - just missing out on the first week wouldn't hurt all that much... As you can go look - the experts will always go at least 13-3 every week - I'm sure they are probably the same ones who run with the bookies, too!

It's fun, just the same.... 8)

I did a prelim pick already for this week - but I'll re-review on Friday...
Out the gate - I have Lions, Vikings, Pats, Steelers, Falcons, Chargers and Chiefs as the AWAY Teams which will win.... Otherwise all Home Teams get the notch in the W column.

I'm no guru fellas... so - I'll have to go back and look at the injury charts, etc..

Good luck to all.... (Today's my birthday - man, do I feel old all of a sudden) :shock:

OP
OP
I

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SlickVision said:
Happy Bday bro. mine is in a week :)
Thanks, much appreciated.... I'm 51 today... and my youngest daughter was the 1st person to call this morning... She's 22.

Funny, tho' - I don't feel like I'm that age..... more like a solid 35...
Must come from being at the gym after work all the time...

Right back at ya, there Slickster....! 8)

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Happy B-Day Prez!:beer: Congrats to Buckeyepackfan on the weeks picks. I'm bringing up the rear. Too many upsets and my upset picks didn't come through with the exception of Miami. The guy who went 15-1 must be one of those that put in 30 different combinations. Unreal. By the way, is there a feature on there to see what others picked?

OP
OP
I

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesehog said:
Happy B-Day Prez!:beer: Congrats to Buckeyepackfan on the weeks picks. I'm bringing up the rear. Too many upsets and my upset picks didn't come through with the exception of Miami. The guy who went 15-1 must be one of those that put in 30 different combinations. Unreal. By the way, is there a feature on there to see what others picked?

Along the top of your login page - right there on HBO.com - Inside the NFL --- you should see four different links.... 3rd one over is where you would add/remove friends... easy enuf to do... You can just use my list with exception of the first name... and put each one in the Add box... click the button. Then, when you review your stats.. you should see everyone else who is on your list.

967travis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
b-day

Happy b-day prez. your 51 years young right? This is a little late but better late than never. Im thinking I did bad on my picks, im about to go check. good luck this week.
Trav

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm calicheesehead on the HBO site and went a measley 9-7. Who would have guessed SF over STL, MIA over DEN(except californiacheese) Tamp over Vikes, NO over CAR, and especially DET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!At least I had ATL over PHI. Boy did TO stink it up.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
What about it guys.... Anyone ready to call the winners & losers?
How's about joinin' me on the HBO site...?

http://www.hbo.com/apps/inflpicksgame/pickshome.do

Just sign up and list your given Username here - we can all add them as needed.

Marino's not really very good at this, ya know!

**EDIT**

Obviously, my sign in name is IPBprez.... You'll see the section where you add extra names beyond the Show Co-hosts!

*** DOUBLE EDIT ***

One other thing - I've usually taken the USA Today / NFL Football material as something worthwhile... try reviewing "Sheridan's Odds" which gets printed up on Friday's and is usually....... what most other local town newspapers will re-print on the Sunday papers Sports sections (Doh).... What I'll do, buy the Friday printing of the USA Today... and then take it with me on Sunday to see how well it all worked out.. or was I even more psychic than Sheridan (??) -- the other guy is Pete, but he's mostly a clown --- Bradshaw & Co on FOX (Sunday morning) are pretty fun to watch if ya can get past what's her name on the weather... and Jimmy Kimmel is prognosticator, either...

Usually, if you read CBSsportline and watch the AP - you'll do pretty well.
Sheridan's more right by 40% than he is wrong, tho'....

that weather girl is Jillian Barberie. They can do without her. She is totally unnecessary.

OP
OP
I

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And not exactly that.... attractive, either.... I can think of a few others... who would be more appropriate.. but that's Hollywood... I'm sure Mrs. Terry Bradshaw dislikes being in the same room as her, too! But, hey, what do I know....!