This team reminds of….

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The team that stunk it up McCarthys last season in Green Bay. That’s exactly who this team looks like. Crappy offense, defense, leaky special teams, uninspired. Staff getting outcoached weekly. I’m glad people are beginning to see Lafleur has always been overrated as a HC. Can’t adjust, and hai teams are just soft. They are not tough at all. Reflection of the Head coach. SOFT
Quite a bit.

D

Deleted member 6794

To be fair, I was also worried about losing Adams.

I'm sorry, I didn't want to imply you were one of the guys laughing at the notion that Rodgers and the offense might struggle like they did in 2015 because of a lack of talent at pass catchers.

But there were many others who did.

It’s interesting. I can only remember a couple select seasons where Aaron Rodgers started fast. The most notable being our dominant O in 2011.
That said. We actually have more playoff seasons starting .500 after 4,6 or even 10 games than not.

While that's true I don't remember the Packers looking any worse six games into a season than they did against the Jets since Rodgers became their starter.

Unfortunately I don't believe he's surrounded by enough talent to get back to performing at an elite level this year.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How dare you ? Implying that Love might be our future !! Shame on you man.
Well it has all come to fruition as soon as our brethren overseas contaminate the prouduct and decide to view them on a propour football pitch. Rumor has it the royals are miffed about the dying wish of the queen to wear a cheese head. It might be time for Blue Jays baseball.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The team that stunk it up McCarthys last season in Green Bay. That’s exactly who this team looks like. Crappy offense, defense, leaky special teams, uninspired. Staff getting outcoached weekly. I’m glad people are beginning to see Lafleur has always been overrated as a HC. Can’t adjust, and hai teams are just soft. They are not tough at all. Reflection of the Head coach. SOFT
Cannot argue much on this reflection. However, if the ship gets righted the season could still be one of hope. Watching clueless lineman dance around 300 lb DT's needs to end quickly.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why wasn't it an issue whrn he went 7 and 0 wo Tae?
Yeah it's a little early to call for MLF's head, or anyone's head. The problems are apparent to us all and the reasons, well there are as many reasons as fans, probably more. Let's see what happens this season.

Worst case, they never get out of this funk they're in. They have a lousy season in spite of talented personnel, and somebody at 1265 says the time has come for a rebuild. There will be at least one year of shedding personnel to deal with dead cap, maybe two years. So clean house and start over. That's the worst case.

Let's just take the Bill Bellichik approach and say all we're thinking about is the Commanders. That approach worked well for him. And hey, no one can control what other teams do. Stay focused on what is next.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Well it has all come to fruition as soon as our brethren overseas contaminate the prouduct and decide to view them on a propour football pitch. Rumor has it the royals are miffed about the dying wish of the queen to wear a cheese head. It might be time for Blue Jays baseball.

That`s our Royal family you`re insulting there :cautious: animal !

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts