This game was lost on offense Not Defence

packman31

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everyone was saying our defence would lose games for us, but this game was lost due to our offence. This was the lowest points scored for the packers since Favre became quarterback. If they can't score more than 3 points then there is problems. They looked unprepared for the game and out of shape, and with 14 penaltys they gave up alot of yards.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I smell a Rossley in this bad pot of porridge...
Maybe Sherman was making up for him missing the game calls last season....

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahman Green had back-to-back runs (picking up 5 yds per carry) only 3 times. Yes, the reek of TR is all over this offensive (literally and figuratively) showing.

You know, when the Lion defense is slamming up the middle, they leave vacancies behind the line....never exploited once!

Abysmal...well, on to next week!

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No guts on the play calling... at all.
What's worse, was the execution by the O-Line.... Flanny was almost nowhere to be seen in the second half.. Where was Scott Wells, and why would Rossley put him in to rest the Center....?

Did any of you notice the Detroit OC on the sidelines... yet Rossley was hiding upstairs...?

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Flanny keeps playing like this, Wells has to start. Give him another game or two to shake out the rust, but he was killing our drives and our QB yesterday! You have to give a player of his caliber and stature the benefit of the doubt, but maybe, just maybe, those injuries have caught up to him.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
No guts on the play calling... at all.
What's worse, was the execution by the O-Line.... Flanny was almost nowhere to be seen in the second half.. Where was Scott Wells, and why would Rossley put him in to rest the Center....?

Did any of you notice the Detroit OC on the sidelines... yet Rossley was hiding upstairs...?

You know reading this I was like what does Rossley have to do with who plays Center? I totally forgot he's the OC LoL Why and How could this happen because like you said he's never on the sidelines!! Brett has said he prefers the OC or who ever is calling plays to be on the ground with him to go over the calls on what works and what doesnt.

Members online

Latest posts