1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

This freakin'stinks...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by NDPackerFan, Sep 1, 2005.

1. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    First drive, Favre sacked/fumble, Tennessee TD in 3 plays!!! I know it's pre-season but this is getting really, really old!

2. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hunt and Jackson look worse than the backups. They are getting gashed for over five yards a carry. Aparrently there are no line backers on the field either.

3. packedhouse01

packedhouse01 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I don't disagree

4. Chamuko

Chamuko Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Bad, looks very very bad, only one complete pass, one big special teams play, lost by a penalty from the same guy that made the big play, now a holding penalty against the great a$$hole Ahmad Carroll, Tennesse is kicking owr a$$ hard, very hard.. :evil: :puke: :shrug: :whippin:

5. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    neither do i, but the regular season may work out differently. u may never know.

6. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    They better hope so b/c excuses in the preseason work, but not in the regular season. They look like a very bad football team right now.

Oh, no......I think I'm gonna :puke: