Status
Not open for further replies.

thetombradyhater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=42.957176+-
Anubis said:
Packnic said:
has anyone in this forum ever built a team that went to the superbowl?

No. I have not.

I understand you are implying that because I am not an NFL GM, nor built a Superbowl winning team, that I am not qualified to criticize TT's decisions. However I would like to point out that you have never been President of the United States, but that has ever stopped you from criticizing The White House.

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

very good point. And can you answer my question?

OP
OP
A

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thetombradyhater said:
very good point. And can you answer my question?

It is not part of my signature. I can change that if it is annoying.

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
not annoying at all, anubis...i'd think it MIGHT be annoying to YOU having to type that each & every time you made your 471 posts but...maybe that's just me?!? :)

OP
OP
A

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
not annoying at all, anubis...i'd think it MIGHT be annoying to YOU having to type that each & every time you made your 471 posts but...maybe that's just me?!? :)

LOL.

I meant to change it. After reading you and TOMBRADYHATER's comments, I added it to my sig. :)

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
looks fantastic, anubis. glad that tbh & i could be the catalyst for you getting off your lazy **** & adding it to your siggy. LOL!! :)

OP
OP
A

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packnic said:
when did i criticize the white house?

Mein gott...

Maybe you never have. But I am willing to bet that AT SOME POINT in your existance you criticized some decision the President of the day made. Most people have even the most rudimentary political leanings one way or another, unless of course they are completely out to lunch.

Being obtuse is never going to win you a debate. :roll:

OP
OP
A

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
looks fantastic, anubis. glad that tbh & i could be the catalyst for you getting off your lazy **** & adding it to your siggy. LOL!! :)

LOL!

Thanks 4Pack... ;)

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anubis said:
Packnic said:
when did i criticize the white house?

Being obtuse is never going to win you a debate. :roll:

Maybe you never have. But I am willing to bet that AT SOME POINT in your existance you criticized some decision the President of the day made.

oh ok so your gonna base your argument on something you bet i once did maybe. good thinking. thats a good way to win the debate... make it up.

OP
OP
A

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packnic said:
oh ok so your gonna base your argument on something you bet i once did maybe. good thinking. thats a good way to win the debate... make it up.

If you are too daft to see the parallel between my comments about criticizing the President of the United States vs. your comments about me criticizing the GM of the Green Bay Packers, there really is no point in me even attempting to explain it to you. :roll:

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anubis said:
Packnic said:

If you are too daft to see the parallel between my comments about criticizing the President of the United States vs. your comments about me criticizing the GM of the Green Bay Packers, there really is no point in me even attempting to explain it to you. :roll:

Anubis, Packnic comes on here all the time and states opinions, he knows what you are talking about but is just looking for a way to discredit you because you have a different view then himself.

This forum is for people to share opinions and thats what you and most others here do. I for one, enjoy your posts, and lookforward to reading more.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
thetombradyhater said:
random question Anubis: do you type
"GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedely"

everytime you post or is that part of your sig that gets quoted for some reason?

excellent question, TBH!!! one i've been pondering for quite some time myself. so, what's the deal, anubis??

I finally had enough of it................Anubis keeps telling me to do it, so it's done!!!!!!!
I went and packed my suitcase........NOW what am i supposed to do!?!?!? :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
thetombradyhater said:
random question Anubis: do you type
"GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedely"

everytime you post or is that part of your sig that gets quoted for some reason?

excellent question, TBH!!! one i've been pondering for quite some time myself. so, what's the deal, anubis??

Ahh so this is why Anubis recently added that to his signature box. lol I liked it when he typed it everytime. Showed Genuine'ness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts