This draft will make or break Gute and Lafleur

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I couldn`t decide if he mean`t me to be honest !!
I suppose he could be a Beatles fan and has had enough of you, but otherwise I think you're safe. Well, you walk the line between *** and non-***, but mostly you stay on this side of it. Sometimes anyway.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I suppose he could be a Beatles fan and has had enough of you, but otherwise I think you're safe. Well, you walk the line between *** and non-***, but mostly you stay on this side of it. Sometimes anyway.

I`m just a little ray of sunshine !! Ask my wife.....lol The voices make me do it.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We did not run the ball poorly last year. Should be as good or better.

I think Sternberger will be an upgrade. Lazard should be better. With a good run/pass mix, we should be able to score enough and hold on to the ball long enough.

Stopping the run is definitely the weak spot. Against a normal team, we will do OK. Against the better teams, not so much. I feel better about Martinez leaving. He really only stopped the run 5,6,or 7 yards down the field. I think Rashan should be better and that could help. We have two inside linebackers coming off a year of being hurt. They might be able to help out. The D line...we have to add somebody. Hopefully add two from last year. Very weak here but still have a chance to beat anyone. First things first...the division.

Christian Kirksey should be an upgrade over Martinez. Gute has added talent to this roster outside of the draft.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wagner isn't Bulaga but he'll be fine. IMO the bigger question is RG. Billy Turner isn't the answer.
I like Turner's size and I think he looks like an athlete. I believe he will be fine. But we'll see. I don't think Linsley is as good as everyone seems to think and that would certainly affect Turner. But just an opinion.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts