1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Things to feel good about in the post season

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Forget Favre, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Dec 27, 2009
    Feel free to add to this list....
    I'll start:
    1) That we can keep on talking about the Packers in the present tense because our season isn't over yet.

2) That the Packers showed two NFC north division teams (Our biggest rivals) how to do it within one year.
    The Vikings and the Bears both got to the NFCC and lost but the Packers didn't! Whoo-hoo!
  2. Eis Bowl

Eis Bowl Touchdown Artist

Jun 14, 2010
    1) The amazing job the whole team did with all of the injuries.

2) That grin that you can't wipe off your face.
  3. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Feb 1, 2010
    A) Packers got the Halas trophy

B) 2011 isn't over yet and we are looking good.

C) Packers offense will probably want to fix themselves
  4. PackCrazed4

PackCrazed4 Cheesehead

Nov 25, 2005
    1. I'm not a miserable wreck dreading the dry spell of sports entertainment (Basketball and Hockey just don't do it for me)

2. As of right now, my stomach ulcers have been canceled out by the elation of getting to the EFFING SUPER BOWL!

3. We share the spotlight as the #1 topic of sports (for the most part) for the next 2 weeks (and hopefully more after that)