Theory on Suh attack

Reaction score
If thats true its hilarious & genius. Get the guy frustrated and take him out of his game. If Suh is stupid enough not to double knot his shoe so it can't be untied then have at it.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
If that can set him off then he needs more than a 2 game suspension and more than anger management classes.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
things similar to this happen quite often even in college so I imagine it happens in the pro's

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Doubt its true. There should be lots of shots of Suh tying his shoes. Didn't see that. But I wouldn't be surprised if now the Lions next three opponents try it.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Consider the source. Mlive has picked up the same "everyone's against us because we're aggressive" line as the coach, Suh and the Lions. So they defend Suh to the extent they can.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Doubt its true. There should be lots of shots of Suh tying his shoes. Didn't see that. But I wouldn't be surprised if now the Lions next three opponents try it.
He's lucky they don't allow pitchforks in the stadiums.
That could be intimidating.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I doubt it's true ... but it's damned hilarious. Back in the day, I had some dental work done the day before a game. I had a special mouth guard for the game the next night... first two plays I had a ***** offensive guard belt me in the chops and I was bleeding pretty bad. I made a point of spitting blood on that guy's nice white jersey every chance I got...and I made a point of getting a lot of chances. Guy looked liked he worked in a butcher shop by the end of the game. :) ...and it REALLY pissed him off that I didn't get penalized once for doing it.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
I don't care if it's true or not, that's freakin funny!!!

This. Hilarious. There is no such thing as a clean offensive line but I've never heard of untying shoelaces to **** off a defender. That is gold

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I find it believable.

I didn't get to watch the entire game as I was on the road off after the first half, and the score was 24-0 when I finally got home again, but I do know one thing; and that is the last time i watched the Lions play, I felt like the other team was trash talking them in between plays, trying to get them to lose their cool, cause it works :roflmao:

I can't tell if it happened on Thanksgiving, but when I watched the Saints play them, you could tell they were mocking them and talking **** between plays, and what do you get for that? 6 personal fouls, shoves and pushes, and a player trying to pick a fight with a ref lol.

You gotta love Detroit's mentality. If I'm playing against those guys, and I'm a coach, I would tell my players to try as hard as they can to talk big, and **** them off, cause all you gotta do is make Suh and co. do some dumb things, and they lose all momentum.

D

Dan115

I would not be surprised if the lions take some cheap shots at The Packers on 1 Jan.