Theodore Strikes Again ...

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
*Looks at name of forum, reads Global Warming posts*

How did we get here? Is it because it's the GREEN Bay Packers?

Lol.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
It was well known around NE Wisconsin that McKenzie just could not STAND Mike Sherman. Chris Havel, who was a Green Bay Press Gazette beat writer and columnist on the Pack restated that on his radio show tonight -- that he though Sherman went out of his way to **** McKenzie off.

Now... think about it... McKenzie had been in N.O. for what...5 years?... and...has a chance to start for the 11-0 powerhouse Saints and have a shot at the SuperBowl... or the so-so Green Bay Packers. Ahhhh.... I have to admit, if I were a southern guy like McKenzie... there wouldn't be much of a choice...really.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
It was well known around NE Wisconsin that McKenzie just could not STAND Mike Sherman. Chris Havel, who was a Green Bay Press Gazette beat writer and columnist on the Pack restated that on his radio show tonight -- that he though Sherman went out of his way to **** McKenzie off.

Now... think about it... McKenzie had been in N.O. for what...5 years?... and...has a chance to start for the 11-0 powerhouse Saints and have a shot at the SuperBowl... or the so-so Green Bay Packers. Ahhhh.... I have to admit, if I were a southern guy like McKenzie... there wouldn't be much of a choice...really.
I listened to that, and I agreed with it completely. At this point, why on god's green earth would you choose GB over NO?

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Temperature of the earth has risen and fallen, that much is certain according to historical records and fossils.

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Temperature of the earth has risen and fallen, that much is certain according to historical records and fossils.

Okay, and by extension the Packers have been both hot and cold over the last 75 years or so. And by extension, TT has been both hot and cold over his tenure. Getting Charles Woodson--hot! Drafting Justin Harrell--cold!

Let's not get all worked up because Mike McKenzie had a good game-- his first game this year, not game number 11 like it is for the other players. I think Tramon Williams is a pretty good replacement for Harris, and he'll get better with more playing time.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Okay, and by extension the Packers have been both hot and cold over the last 75 years or so. And by extension, TT has been both hot and cold over his tenure. Getting Charles Woodson--hot! Drafting Justin Harrell--cold!

Let's not get all worked up because Mike McKenzie had a good game-- his first game this year, not game number 11 like it is for the other players. I think Tramon Williams is a pretty good replacement for Harris, and he'll get better with more playing time.
Solid segway. Lol.

I agree, Tramon is a perfectly fine replacement for Al. It's Bush and Underwood i'm worried about. But, like I heard someone say on the radio today, there's no way Mike comes back as a nickel corner. Not when he can go to a Super Bowl contender and start.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bush is terrible. He can't cover his shadow. If he gets lucky and makes a great play, you can be sure there is a penalty involved.
Yeah... Goes like this:

You: OMG! What a play! Who did it? Was it Woodson?
Referee: Pass interference. Defense...
You: Bush...
Referee: Number 24. The ball will be placed at the spot of the fault. First down.
You: ********* you freaking moron!

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmm Underwood is more of a developmental project who could take years to fully get up to speed. I doubt the packers will keep resigning him year in and year out. Instead I feel he'll be like one of those journeymen corners who will finally play like a true star later on in the future with another team.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts