The road to 13!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Love it!
Awesome!
Terrific!
That's fantastic!

Yup. The Packers have 12 championships and the Stealers just have 6!
Not even in double digits!
They still have a looooooong way to go.

Madtown Steeler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL..........Its all about superbowls. Lombardi trophy will be in Pittsburgh for the 7th time and the MOST all time by a long shot. Nothing wrong with packer pride, the capital shows it ..........they cursed you guys ! Too much BS happens there !

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No see the Lombardi Trophy was named after a Packer Head Coach because he was one of the most successful Head coaches for one of the most celebrated franchises in professional football. You don't see the Super Bowl named after a Steelers coach because the steelers sucked around the time the Super Bowl was introduce. Before the Super Bowl era, there were still champions, and 9-times those champions were the Green Bay Packers.

You can't overlook history, you can't overlook the origins of the Lombardi Trophy, and you can't overlook the 2011 Green Bay Packers.

Madtown Steeler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can tell you that nobody can overlook this team ! They are very special. Rodgers is a one man army to get the trophy home with the pack. As Rodgers goes , so will the pack. IF he plays well, they will win. When he plays bad the trophy goes into the steelers headquarters !

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I can tell you that nobody can overlook this team ! They are very special. Rodgers is a one man army to get the trophy home with the pack. As Rodgers goes , so will the pack. IF he plays well, they will win. When he plays bad the trophy goes into the steelers headquarters !

Packer's D can prove that one wrong. Our games versus the Bears proved that.

Madtown Steeler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer's D can prove that one wrong. Our games versus the Bears proved that.
Against a 1st string QB that rolled over and a BS 3rd stringer that ALMOST beat you guys...........what are they gonna do when a REAL QB plays against them ? Cmon, I give credit where its due but that bears victory was tainted !

Steeler Tim

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Against a 1st string QB that rolled over and a BS 3rd stringer that ALMOST beat you guys...........what are they gonna do when a REAL QB plays against them ? Cmon, I give credit where its due but that bears victory was tainted !

No such thing as a tainted victory in the playoffs. When the gun sounded the Pack had more points than the Bears. Nothing else matters. The same will go for the SB. It won't matter who suffers injuries or who had bad calls against them. All that matters is what is on that scoreboard.

Also, the Pack has won 13 championships ... more than any other team. That's pretty damn impressive in my book. The Steelers have won 6 Lombardi's ... more than any other team. That's also pretty impressive.

No need to smack talk here. They have a different section for that.

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score

The Packers, and especially their D, played the Patriots a hell of a lot harder, and a hell of a lot closer than the Steelers did - and they did it with a backup QB.

I'm just sayin. :happy0005:

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No such thing as a tainted victory in the playoffs. When the gun sounded the Pack had more points than the Bears. Nothing else matters. The same will go for the SB. It won't matter who suffers injuries or who had bad calls against them. All that matters is what is on that scoreboard.

Also, the Pack has won 13 championships ... more than any other team. That's pretty damn impressive in my book. The Steelers have won 6 Lombardi's ... more than any other team. That's also pretty impressive.

No need to smack talk here. They have a different section for that.
12. Unless you add the NFL championships during the time the NFL champion played the AFL champion, before the merger. Then we would have 14.

Or maybe you're just giving us the game Sunday already ;)

And ********* stop making Steelers fans look good.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts