The Packers Are Going To Try to make DL INTO OL?

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Paul Domowitch, of the Philadelphia Daily News, reports free agent DL Scott Paxson (Steelers) is considering an offer from the Green Bay Packers to join the team's practice squad. The Packers are looking to convert Paxson to be an offensive lineman.

I know he will just be on the PS but why dont we ever get people and play them at there natural position???? Trying To make a Defense Lineman into an Offense lineman seems like a waste of time.

OP
OP
P

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dude with duct tape you cant see. So he never knows exactly what hes going to get!

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tylaa said:
yooperfan said:
WinnipegPackFan said:
thetombradyhater said:
man you guys do you have to bash TT in everry thread?

rotflmao !!!

What does that mean? I've seen it in many posts and can't figure that one out.

Rolling on the floor laughing my *** off............

Thank you, that puts my mind at ease. :oops:

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think what TT is looking for is depth. He's searching high and low for athletes. If you have two players, one a veteran who hasn't shown a lot or a younger player who seems to have a high upside but also hasn't shown much yet, who do you want? To me, if the veteran isn't going to help you, take the kids and see if you can turn him into a player.

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packedhouse01 said:
I think what TT is looking for is depth. He's searching high and low for athletes. If you have two players, one a veteran who hasn't shown a lot or a younger player who seems to have a high upside but also hasn't shown much yet, who do you want? To me, if the veteran isn't going to help you, take the kids and see if you can turn him into a player.

I suppose when you don't bring in any legitimate players in the first place when they are available, these are about the only options left at this stage of the season.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ur b!tching about practice squad guys, do you know how stupid you sound. lol

but hey, its a shot to take at TT, so jump on it!

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, if you're comfortable with the starters and depth on the OL, knock yourself out. We shall see tomorrow if you're right.

Also, if calling me names makes you feel better about yourself, go right ahead. I grew out of having stuff like that bother me back in grade school. :wink:

recte44

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People convert from DL to OL and vice versa quite frequently, actually. It could work. It could not.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I rather see them look at a vetern lineman that could give us depth. This team has to many projects as it is so another one would really just add another ?

Seems to me that the scouting staff is trying to out think there selvs on this one.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts