1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

The Offensive line

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by yooperfan, Nov 7, 2005.

1. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    This offensive line just plain stinks. Very few QB's could survive operating behind this bunch and I doubt that even Barry Sanders would have much success running the ball behind these guys.

2. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The line needs to upgrade from Klemm. A backup OT is needed. Whitticker is making rookie mistakes but will improve. Flanagan is unlikely to return. Can the Pack afford to be patient with White and Coston?? Mr. Ruegamer should be playing IMO but will be appreciated by another franchise in 06.

Without Tony Fisher the blitz pick up suffered.

3. Hammer

Hammer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yup, this is literally an "offensive" line.
    Hammer

4. musccy

musccy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I too am wondering where Reugy is.

But the offensive line, IMO, is the primary reason why the Packers are 1-7. D has been OK, wrs not as bad as everyone thinks, Brett's played well w/ a few excpetions...but if you can't pull to run a screen, sweep, do anything outside, heck even open up a hole inside, the whole team is screwed.

5. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Cali...I am SO with you. Grey should be in there if for nothing else the ATTITUDE and TOUGHNESS he brings to the game. He will certainly be appreciated by another team next year!

6. Chamuko

Chamuko Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I have been also looking for Grey,,, I don´´t know why he is not playing... Well now everything can happen...

7. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He's not even active.

8. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Then they better activate him because he brings an attitude that the guys they are playing right now are sorely lacking.
    IMHO this is the crux of the problem. The defense is playing good, it's the offense that sucks and it starts in the line!

9. HatestheEagles084

HatestheEagles084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    This guy was bounced around the o-line last year and he's not getting a chance this year when this team needs help on the line...you can stick him in for Flanagan or Klemm and it would be considered an upgrade...Whitticker i want to see get some playing time cause I think he will turn into a future important piece for this team...

The sad thing about the NFL is guys like Adrian Klemm can get super bowl rings...what a waste of money,