The Offensive line

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This offensive line just plain stinks. Very few QB's could survive operating behind this bunch and I doubt that even Barry Sanders would have much success running the ball behind these guys.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The line needs to upgrade from Klemm. A backup OT is needed. Whitticker is making rookie mistakes but will improve. Flanagan is unlikely to return. Can the Pack afford to be patient with White and Coston?? Mr. Ruegamer should be playing IMO but will be appreciated by another franchise in 06.

Without Tony Fisher the blitz pick up suffered.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I too am wondering where Reugy is.

But the offensive line, IMO, is the primary reason why the Packers are 1-7. D has been OK, wrs not as bad as everyone thinks, Brett's played well w/ a few excpetions...but if you can't pull to run a screen, sweep, do anything outside, heck even open up a hole inside, the whole team is screwed.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cali...I am SO with you. Grey should be in there if for nothing else the ATTITUDE and TOUGHNESS he brings to the game. He will certainly be appreciated by another team next year!

OP
OP
Y

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TOPackerFan said:
He's not even active.
Then they better activate him because he brings an attitude that the guys they are playing right now are sorely lacking.
IMHO this is the crux of the problem. The defense is playing good, it's the offense that sucks and it starts in the line!

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
Cali...I am SO with you. Grey should be in there if for nothing else the ATTITUDE and TOUGHNESS he brings to the game. He will certainly be appreciated by another team next year!

This guy was bounced around the o-line last year and he's not getting a chance this year when this team needs help on the line...you can stick him in for Flanagan or Klemm and it would be considered an upgrade...Whitticker i want to see get some playing time cause I think he will turn into a future important piece for this team...

The sad thing about the NFL is guys like Adrian Klemm can get super bowl rings...what a waste of money,

Members online

Latest posts