the nfc deal

starr15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
so who do you guys think is going to the superbowl? i do personally think that the panthers will i dont know why even though i hate them i have a feeling they will come out winning to the superbowl
though im a packer fan i do think that neither brian brohm or aaron rodgers have the potential to make it to the super bowl even with the superstar team ;) and afc we know its gonna be the pats or colts pats because they cheat and colts because they are good enough to beat a cheating team with a pussay quarter back :devil: so i wanna know what people think about the super bowl teams i know that the falcons wont make it cause they went from an average team to a sucky one and im an ex falcon you probably know why :eek: vick!

Favreforever721

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While the Packers are a very talented team, I just can't see them winning this year. But I can see them going to the NFC divisional round this year, and maybe the Super Bowl next year.

InsertName

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like Packers and the Jags for some reason. Maybe living in Tromadz makes me biased, for the Jags though.

NFL_GEEK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
as much as you guys love the packers to go to a SB anytime soon...i'm sorry, it just won't happen anytime soon...

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it's gonna be New Orleans and New England... even though the league is setting itself up for a Manning vs. Manning Super Bowl.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't see why the Pack can't make it to the SB. I still believe we were the best team in the NFC last season. Favre will be a huge loss, don't get me wrong. But I expect improvement at almost every other position:

RB: Grant has a full season to operate and B-Jack has become a beast.

WR: All our young guys will improve. Driver may have lost some speed and athleticism, but he was a player who always relied on smarts and craftyness to succeed so I beleive he will still contribute this season.

TE: Lee should improve and Finley gives us a legit deep threat.

OL: Unless Cliffy slips a lot, this unit should be much stronger.

and thats just on offense