The Good News is ..........

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
as bad as things look, we've got 2 games with the Bears and three games with struggling AFC South teams left on the schedule.

The really good news is that we aren't in as bad as a position as Arizona, NYG, NYJ, Cincy, Indy, SF, Carolina and San Diego.
So we got that going for us. :)

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we won't win 4 more games playing like that last night, I don't care who the opponents are

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The bad news is the Packers suck right now and, as always, they look like they will be one and done in the playoffs yet again.
That is, even if they are lucky enough to get to the playoffs.

I think a lot of us, myself included, were expecting them to beat Dallas.
And when they didn't and seeing just how bad they were, it was a wake up call.
The Vikings are now in first. Since when does that happen?

It's like what Mondio points out.
How are we supposed to expect our Pack to win anymore games after the Dallas fiasco?

OP
OP
PikeBadger

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
we won't win 4 more games playing like that last night, I don't care who the opponents are
Agree, but I think we will play better than that for most of our games remaining. Need to give credit to Dallas. They played well and have it rolling right now. Not everyone is going to play that good of football against us.

H

HardRightEdge

Greatest movie of all time! And thank you for giving us something to laugh about after yesterday..... If you get to Dallas, let's play some golf.
I don't plan on heading that way but thanks for the invite. Bradenton in Feb. and March is where I'll be doing my snow bird golfing this winter.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The bad news is the Packers suck right now and, as always, they look like they will be one and done in the playoffs yet again.

Why do people always say 'one and done yet again' in regard to this team? We weren't one and done last year, or the year before. You have to go back to 2013-14 when we weren't expected to beat the 49ers and that came right down to the end.

In Rodgers starting career we've been in the playoffs every year besides his first one and we've been out in the Wild Card round literally twice.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why do people always say 'one and done yet again' in regard to this team? We weren't one and done last year, or the year before. You have to go back to 2013-14 when we weren't expected to beat the 49ers and that came right down to the end.

In Rodgers starting career we've been in the playoffs every year besides his first one and we've been out in the Wild Card round literally twice.
OK maybe not one and done.
How about two and done. Or three and done?
Face reality.
We will never again get back to another SB with McMuffin as our head coach.
The more who wake up to this the less disappointed they will be when we lose in the playoffs yet again.
In recent years I have not seen a Super Bowl caliber team in the playoffs.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK maybe not one and done.
How about two and done. Or three and done?
Face reality.
We will never again get back to another SB with McMuffin as our head coach.
The more who wake up to this the less disappointed they will be when we lose in the playoffs yet again.
In recent years I have not seen a Super Bowl caliber team in the playoffs.
I get as frustrated as the next guy, and sometimes fall into the trap of thinking I know more than the coaches and GMs too, but in reality, this is a league thst is engineered for parity. The deck is constantly stacked against teams remaining good year after year. The fact that the Packers are competitive year after year is no small feat. The teams that are, and historically have been .. ie New England, Pittsburg, Green Bay have Both a top tier QB and great front offices and coaches. There have been many teams with what many believed to be top end QBs that have not been able to accrue the winning records of the Patriots, Packers and Steelers. Why, I submit they have guys like Jerry Jones running their team lol.
Now, all that being said, I do wonder if some new blood in the coaching staff (including head coach) and a new GM might not be a terrible idea.... but I'm just a fan... what do I know lol

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts