The Good News is ..........

Reaction score
There are no dominant teams in the NFC and plenty of time before playoffs. If there was a year to have flaws or injuries and still be a contender..this year is thst gift.
Also, there is a lot of football left as we found out this weekend and counting any team out that is over .500 is simply premature (IDC who they've played or will be playing)
Every year I notice with the Pack that there are those fans who want to lower expectations through self (their own
team) criticism week to week. IMO that's often a coping mechanism Furthermore, Nobodies getting fired after going 4-2 and losing to two teams with combined losses of 2 games all season.
I've got my own version of "reality"... All teams fans' suffer disappointing setbacks throughout the season and postseason except 1 Dolphins team over 40+ years ago if remember correctly, so as GB fans we are not immune or alone
I prefer to take the approach of letting the season develop and watching how we adjust to adversity. That's the true mark of a great coach.

Last edited:

Dirty Sanchez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One and done, 2 and done..........I just enjoy to get any extra Packer games to watch at the end of the year. Of course I want them to win it all every year, but then I would not be realistic. Right now I'm shooting for the NFC North Champs and go from there.

DS

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts