The 2nd 37th annual Amish Draft Contest

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
My 20 picks are now ALL in the NFL! :D

It is kind of fun to go back and look at where I predicted guys to go (to the Packers) and where they actually went. While I nailed Amari Cooper with my 3rd round predication, I think Landon ****erson was my biggest whiff. Maybe I was just hoping he would fall to the Packers in the 3rd round, with all the negatives pre-draft about him. Eagles grabbed him with the 37th pick. Trill Williams, CB was horrid too I guess. I had him going 4th round and he went undrafted, but signed with the Saints.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My 20 picks are now ALL in the NFL! :D

It is kind of fun to go back and look at where I predicted guys to go (to the Packers) and where they actually went. While I nailed Amari Cooper with my 3rd round predication, I think Landon ****erson was my biggest whiff. Maybe I was just hoping he would fall to the Packers in the 3rd round, with all the negatives pre-draft about him. Eagles grabbed him with the 37th pick. Trill Williams, CB was horrid too I guess. I had him going 4th round and he went undrafted, but signed with the Saints.

Trill was a guy Packers had multiple meetings with confirmed, was kinda expecting him when we picked SJC honestly....and was shocked to watch draft close and he still available.

Reaction score
I fixed. Sorry for shorting you there. Need to keep an accurate record.
np. Same thing happened in 2018 also. I was beginning to think I missed one of my payments and the Mafia was coming down on me :eek:

As I’m now next to last place... I’d like to thank all the little people who helped me this draft. Without them? I’m basically nothing :tup:

Reaction score
You get a 1 hour table dance from this guy....

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
That don’t look like Miss Erin Andrew’s bro :cautious:Although.. fantastic dancer. Moves very well for a fat guy (sincerely apologize if that’s you Poker)

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
That don’t look like Miss Erin Andrew’s bro :cautious:Although.. fantastic dancer. Moves very well for a fat guy (sincerely apologize if that’s you Poker)

I think there must have been a mix up or a typo on the prize list. Since the dancers name is Mr. Aaron Andrew's.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
@AmishMafia

Haven't seen you in awhile, hope all is well for you?

Are you planning on hosting your annual draft contest?

Guessing you are busy securing all the wonderful prizes!

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
@AmishMafia

Was just thinking about this the other day....I feel like I've dug deeper into this class than any before...which means I'll do TERRIBLE like normal predicting our picks, but doing well overall predicting on guys LOL

DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score
@AmishMafia

I'm needing me an Amish Mock Draft Contest, and was wondering the same thing. The draft is just over 3 weeks away.