Thank you everyone.

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello all. I had posted this under reservations for the hotel, but I want to be sure that everyone sees this. When we were having trouble with our hotel reservations, there were so many people who had so many wonderful comments and ideas. I would just like to thank all of you for your support. I guess that is what Packer fans do--support one another. Thanks again for your thoughts and ideas. Carol

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
carol k said:
Hello all. I had posted this under reservations for the hotel, but I want to be sure that everyone sees this. When we were having trouble with our hotel reservations, there were so many people who had so many wonderful comments and ideas. I would just like to thank all of you for your support. I guess that is what Packer fans do--support one another. Thanks again for your thoughts and ideas. Carol
thats fine

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Carol K- Helping another Packer fan, is what it should be all about for all Packer fans. Any problems or questions by football fans about coming to Green Bay whether it be for a game at Lambeau Field or visit GB for training camp. I will try my best to answer your questions or if you have a problem, try to come up with solution to solve it. Just ask! I have lived in the Green Bay area all my life, so I am familiar with just about everything concerning this franchise and the Green Bay area.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Pwt36 I live in Wausau Wi. And there is nothing like comming down to GB to spend a weekend. Either go to a game or go to training camp. And sense we dont have one here go eat at RED LOBSTER!

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
agopackgo4's--Glad you enjoy coming to Green Bay. Green Bay enjoys Packerfans coming here. Ifyou see me at training camp, come over and say Hi. I will have my Packer crocodile Dundee Tan hat on with the visor down covering my tender ears. I will be the only one there with that kind of hat on with the visor down and I will probably be wearing a white golf shirt with Packer "G" on or if isn't too warm, perhaps wear my new "G" logo Green Golf shirt . We could go over to the Atrium and have a"cool one" at Hall of Fame Sports Bar and Grill. and discuss Packer football. That goes for any Packer Fan on this Packer Forum, who will be at Packer training camp sessions, I try to make as many sessions as I can. Oh yes! enjoyed my times calling on super markets in Wausau before I retired from my job as a Sales Rep. for leading National food manufacturing Company. I was in Wausau every three weeks or so for the last few years before I retired. I found super market personel in Wausau very easy to deal with and feel Wausau is one of real nice cities in our state.

OP
OP
C

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My husband and I are going to be in Green Bay from the 3rd of Aug. through the 6th. Will see if we can find you to say hello. :D :D

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I will look for you too the next time that I come. Wausau is nice for it's size. There are a lot of towns other places that are Wausau's size but not as nice. A lot of them have broken down old buildings. We tore all of those down over the last few years. We have a very nice down town area now!

Members online

Latest posts