Tannehill to the Titans

Stanger37

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Miami trades Tannehill and 6th in 2019 to the Titans for a 2020 4th and 7th in 2019.

Perhaps a team looking to move up in the draft, could benefit the Packers having them move up.

elcid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why is this not discussed more? Don't understand why Miami would make this trade, but let's hope this will make them move past us.

It's hard projecting how many QB's will go before us. Cardinals? Sure but I believe they would have wanted to trade Rosen before. Who would be willing to take him? Giants, Dolphins? If any of these teams do trade for him they wont be picking a QB, so that wouldn't necessary favor us. If the Steelers make the trade that would be great.

Don't see JAX going after a QB, and the Giants are a 50/50 for me. They claim to be addressing QB with their 2nd first rounder, but that is either A) a smoke screen, or B) proof that they are not fond of both Murray and Haskins as they are surely gone by the second time they are on the board. Broncos maybe. I'm also gonna put the Bengals out there as a surprise team to pick a QB.

All in all I still think that there is a very realistic shot that 2 QB's are gone before the Packers are on the board.