Talk of releasing Jones. Sad but true -- adios amigo

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you have a Twitter account, he has been reposting a lot of Tweets from other people. I think framing his side through those. His Foundation in Green Bay put out a tweet, thanking Green Bay.

Otherwise, just his "every story has 3 sides to it" is all I have seen.
Thanks again. NO TWITTER FOR ME!

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I kind of feel like it is $2million more since we all know that 30 yr. old RBs with a below avg. OL and QB are not likely to reach the incentives.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think this is a bad move - there I said it. Heartbroken - didnt want it to end like this. CHEEERS AJ to all of the amazing years!!!

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sorry to see Jones go, and Owens too, for that matter. But I'm remaining optimistic, and I'm going to trust that they know what they're doing, and that it will work out and we will have a monster team to deal with.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sorry to see Jones go, and Owens too, for that matter. But I'm remaining optimistic, and I'm going to trust that they know what they're doing, and that it will work out and we will have a monster team to deal with.
Had our season been like 5-12 we probably are thinking anything goes. The late season push and playoff performance had us feeling we are pretty good the way we are. Let us hope hindsight will not hit us.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It would seem they’d have a hard time claiming residency where they don’t play, but I’d be curious to know that. They play 8+ games out of State. That’s a lot taxes! :whistling:
not sure what your point about residency is getting at… but generally… if you perform work in a state and get paid … you pay income taxes in that state. For example, quite a few years ago, I lived in La Crosse, worked for a Vending Company based in LaCrosse WI, drove to Winona, MN to fill vending machines , and returned to Lacrosse the same day. I had to file MN state income taxes.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember reading about this years ago. I think it's interesting because those of us who travel all around the country/world for work each week, do not have to pay taxes in each of those states. Can you imagine every time your company sent you somewhere, that you had to pay taxes on the portion of your pay earned while working in that state for a day or a week?
some states have reciprocity agreements to alleviate this … but not always… see my post above …

McKnowledge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw a video, they were saying that the passing game, with all its weapons, will be able to get the explosive plays, while Jacobs will be the bruising runner Dillon wasn't able to be.

It is tough losing Aaron Jones, and especially given the context of age vs money issue; but Jacobs (if healthy) is a complete back and can really produce behind GB's O-Line, which will be the best he's ever had.

Gute is going all youth....

This is a business and the AJ to JJ transition illuminates the brutal nature of free agency.

I can now really envision Aaron Jones going to the Cowboys or Texans, with Dallas probably being the frontrunner.

WOW...

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pretty much the same as gambling winnings. Hit it big in Vegas you are paying Nevada taxes on your winnings. Go to Churchill for the Derby and hit a superfecta Kentucky taxes.

Members online

Latest posts