1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Surprising my Wife and Packer Fan with Her 1st Packers Game!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ozzy1399, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Ozzy1399

Ozzy1399 Cheesehead

Dec 15, 2011
    A big surprise for my Packer maniac of a wife and I am flying her down from Alaska for the Dec 25 game against the Bears. We arrive in the afternoon on Dec 24. My question is what is there for us to do and where is there to eat on Christmas Eve in GB and where should we go on Christmas Day before the game for tailgating etc... Thanks!!!! I look forward to my trip to Lambeau!!!
  2. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

May 24, 2010
    I've been to Lambeau once, got a $25 dollar tailgate ticket that provided buffet foot and beer for hours before the game that was fun, it was all outside amongst a sea of packers fans, met saint vince there, if your a non local check out the local marts for Packer apparrel, its everywhere...locals could help you more, message longtimefan I believe he is a local

sent from my rooted evo4g
  3. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Aug 29, 2010
    Coming in to town on Christmas Eve will make it really tough to find Packer apparel or something to do. I think most places will be shutting down about 6 for the weekend. The sports bars will probably be opening in the afternoon on Sunday. http://www.packers.com/gameday/gameday-information.html