Surprise "Not Entering Draft" Guys

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Derion Kendrick Clemson - Has been ranked by nearly everyone in the Top 10, some Top 5 even 3 cornerbacks in the draft has elected to return to Clemson one more year.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chris Olave elects to go back another year at Ohio State....he was one of my all around favorite WRs at the top tier of guys. This one shocked me.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chris Olave elects to go back another year at Ohio State....he was one of my all around favorite WRs at the top tier of guys. This one shocked me.

Had a feeling Packers were gonna end up with him. I guess they still might but not in 2021

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Edited title. Spelling typos bug me. [/moderation]
Could guys be sitting out expecting a lower rookie cap this draft. Better chances for a larger $igning Bonus next year?

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Could guys be sitting out expecting a lower rookie cap this draft. Better chances for a larger $igning Bonus next year?

LoL what did it say?

I think Olave is doing the same thing Smith did last year banking on him going to a top 20 pick instead of a late 1st to 2nd rounder...bout 5-9 Mill difference

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score

No, I don’t think that will change.

Guys are hoping to get drafted higher and make more money.