Super Bowl repeat pattern

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's an interesting pattern I've found from the last several teams to repeat. Bodes well for the Pack next season. :)

88 - 49ers
89 - 49ers
(2 years between)
92 - Cowboys
93 - Cowboys
(3 years between)
97 - Broncos
98 - Broncos
(4 years between)
03 - Patriots
04 - Patriots
(5 years between)
10 - Packers
11 - ???

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HAHAHA NICE! We certainly have a lotta things going for us. Now the CBA......hope it gets agreed upon by all parties.

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like the Packers chances of repeating with their talent, cohesion and coaching staff.

Repeat!

Repeat!

L

Lunchboxer

We are the best team in few years to be able to make a repeat. We are getting all our Hurt players back Grant and Starks at RB will be a great running threat. We also be getting Finley to open up the passing game a tad bit more because our depth at WR position. Teams would have to cover Driver,Jennings,Nelson,Jones and they have to count for Finley.

Marem19

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Pack have all the talent and intangibles needed to repeat all they have to do is keep focused. Its really hard not to let up when you are the hunted but i feel people like wood and driver our vets will keep the teams head on straight

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McCarthy's never been in this position before... interesting to see if he changes coaching mentality or not.

And whether we repeat or not really does fall on McCarthy's shoulders

OP
OP
P

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Interesting pattern. I think '67 - '68 Packers, '97 - '98 Packers is another promising pattern.

Let's hope it doesn't end like in '98... although the Packers kinda did repeat that year, considering the Broncos had an illegitimate team due to violation of salary cap rules.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's hope it doesn't end like in '98... although the Packers kinda did repeat that year, considering the Broncos had an illegitimate team due to violation of salary cap rules.

no one ever talks about that.

too bad they didnt bust them that year.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Even if we don't make it to the Super Bowl next year I am just thankful to live and see them win another one. I was young when they won it in '96, and now that I am grown, I have another memory to talk about and tell my kids one day if I have ever have kids.

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score

Sorry, didn't mean to bring up bad memories. Just saying, following this trend, we'll be IN the SB in 2012. No doubt in my mind that, this time, we'll be victorious. Much younger talent this time around. Tsssss...we're on fire.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts