Suh free agent after this year?

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am confident a DE like Suh would cause a ripple effect through our defense that would catipult us to superbowl favorites. The whole defense gets better with a beast like that roaming the front.
Bring him to Greenbay just to get him off Rodgers. If for ANY REASON! LOL
But seriously, we need some real help in the trenches...

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Sure - I'm sure he could be acquired with a very modest, cap friendly contract offer. The Lions won't want him back and why would any other team? And such an acquisition is perfectly in line with Thompson's MO. Maybe the Lions will release him next week and the Packers will obviously be his destination of choice?

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Sure - I'm sure he could be acquired with a very modest, cap friendly contract offer. The Lions won't want him back and why would any other team? And such an acquisition is perfectly in line with Thompson's MO. Maybe the Lions will release him next week and the Packers will obviously be his destination of choice?

You`re being sarcastic there TJ ?? :laugh:.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am confident a DE like Suh would cause a ripple effect through our defense that would catipult us to superbowl favorites. The whole defense gets better with a beast like that roaming the front.
Bring him to Greenbay just to get him off Rodgers. If for ANY REASON! LOL
But seriously, we need some real help in the trenches...
Yeah! And the Bucks really screwed up this offseason by not signing Lebron! What idiots!

I think we should trade for JJ watt too!

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have despised Suh during his time in Detroit, but I'm sure I could warm up to him if he was wearing the green and gold.
I won't hold my breath waiting for it to happen because I would be turning purple.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I could see Suh stomping someone after a play, and being suspended for the playoffs, in which case the Lions might consider letting him go. The Packers would be foolish not to sign him in such a case. We currently have nobody in the middle of the defense able to do anything. A crazy guy that can play would be something. We could always hire a psychiatrist as another assistant coach for SSC (Suh Sideline Consultation).

Members online

Latest posts