1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon... Update: Announcement to be released on MONDAY!

Stoopid ViQueens

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by digsthepack, Oct 11, 2005.

1. Vikeman

Vikeman Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Another thing...please inform me how you question the class of a player (or players) who invite strippers to a party and urinate in a yard when your present starting running back deficates in a persons closet...not on the grass...in a closet.

Warren Sapp stated today on the nfl network the Viking players did what nfl players have been doing for years...except they got caught. If an investigation reveals that the players actually paid for sex...let the nfl and police handle it. Any person with common sense would know that an (nfl player) would not have to pay for sex of any kind.

And before your mindless dribble hits your keyboard know that I'm not sticking up for the Viking players just because I root for the Vikings. I was always for trading Moss and coud not stand his off field garbage. Most cops (like myself) were happy with the trade.

2. ArizonaPackerFan

ArizonaPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    If Tice thought he was on the hotseat before, he's really going to feel it now with these allegations.

3. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    You know, there are no sweethears around our Packers neither. Remember Mark Chumura and his underage hot tub prom party where he had no business being at? Vikes party is nothing compared to this.

4. vikefan

vikefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Now come on, PackerChick, you're a sweetheart. Don't be so hard on yourself. I'm sure Chumura will call.

5. net

net Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +62
    Before I start, I want to make it clear I detest the Vikings as much as the Bears. What sane Packers fan doesn't?

But I really think this is another one of those really overblown(bad word choice) stories.

Has anyone ever been to a business convention in Vegas? This doesn't go on there?

The "legal" part is what irks me. What charges are appropriate? Public nudity? They were on a boat in the middle of a large lake. All the people on the boat (except staff) are part of the same group. If the staff is offended, tough-they got paid too.
    Prostitution? Ya, that happens every day around the world, and somehow this is a big deal? They hired some dancers/prostitutes to 'ride' along?

Public sex acts? Lets say this went on at a players house. Would this be an issue?

Was anyone there under 21? Maybe, but were they drinking?

I'm a Libertarian, and this 'protect us' mentality is a bit much.

What really is going on here is some high-profile people were involved in some sleazy activity and the D.A.'s office sees an opportunity to "get tough on crime"(and win a few votes among the do-gooders).

Being immoral is one thing, but illegal can be another.

Part of the law is...'who was hurt?' Maybe some of the staff had their religious morals offended, but Good Golly Miss Molly, is that enough to put people in jail?

6. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, one individual here or there are going to slip up and embarrass a team...any team...and of course the Packers' history bears that out. Mossy Cade anyone? We, unlike the Queens, tend to get rid of the bad apples. In the case of the Queens, there has been a long history of tolerance of bad behavior and, in the event you are not in the loop, vikefan, it sounds like more than HALF YOUR TEAM was involved in this incident.

Yes, pooping in a hamper is stupid as all hell, but it is far from exposing innocent bystanders, such as the young women and men that were the crew of the boat, to all this bullshit.

Ever done anything stupid vikefan? I know I have...some of which made pooping in a hamper look pretty tame. Young men and booze ...it can happen...but even at my most wasted when younger, I knew when things were going too far and removed myself from the situation.

How is that for dribble...I think you may have actually meant drivel...which means mindless blather.

We good on this vikefan.

7. rabidgopher04

rabidgopher04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Our RB or the Vikings'?

8. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh, yeah...almost forgot...after we got rid of Mossy "Rapist" Cade, he became a ViQueen..go figure!

As for crapping in a basket or pissing on the lawn...well, a closet is quite private, he homeowner whose lawn was pissed on got a "^ gun salute" from your bunch of rejects.

9. vikefan

vikefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm always good with you, Digs. I think you're getting me confused with Vikeman. Please reread posts as I have never brought up Davenport. Have a Day!

10. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Davenpoop's escapade in the closet, although extremely grotesque and unprofessional, does not come close to what the 17 or how ever many Viking players did. Najeh is one man making a mistake, not about 1/3 of the Green Bay Packer team!

11. vikefan

vikefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Couldn't agree more. He's old news and didn;t that happen in college, not as a Packer?

12. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    I think it happened after he was drafted but before he signed....whatever that means! Still sucked either way!

13. Vikeman

Vikeman Guest

Ratings:
    +0

What is illegal about watching strippers? You know what your obvious hatred of the Vikes is making you miss the point. So I won't waste another post on someone who believes everything the media says and/or can't contemplate how a story can be twisted so much. You wan't everything to be true because of a dislike for a football team...fricking soup sandwich.

14. Miskito

Miskito Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Wow, the bodily function division. Vikings peeing, Packers pooping, Detroit farting and Bears sweating.

15. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Is that your guess vikeman? All they did was watch strippers? I guess I'm reading different articles than you are! Then again, maybe it's you in denial. I have no qualms about talking about my hatred for the Vikings 'cuz I hate 'em, no doubt. But what does my hatred for the Viqueers have to do with 17 or more players having sex with women (allegedly paying for it by the way, which is illegal in MN) in front of a boat crew of 18 year olds, etc? Not quite sure how that works...I know it's all allegation up to this point but it's seems awfully likely that stuff went down illegally and you can't handle it! Don't be mad at me because almost 1/3 of your team can't keep their noses clean during their bye week!

16. musccy

musccy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Sapp's comments concern me...although it doesn't surprise me, it's just confirmation of what I assumed...that there have probalby been incidents like this occurring on, well, who knows how many other NFL teams this year...

And, how much does this happen w/ the Packers? I'm willing to bet A LOT more than we'd like to think, in fact, someone who used to work on the food service crew at St. Norberts actually witnessed a few smaller scale incidents involving some well known Packers.

17. Vikeman

Vikeman Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    You hate the Vikings? You hate 17 people you've never met in your life? What because they play for a football team in the same division as the Packers? What gang are you in? Crips, MS-13? Pretty sad.

And yeah I'm maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad at you too. Another retarded comment right out of your rectum.

What you need to understand my friend is that I can't bring myself to hate anyone I've never met in person...and I, unlike you, do not build my self-esteem around a football team.

18. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Competitive rivalry....figure of speech...call it whatever. I guess you take my words too literally. I do not want the Vikings to win football games because I am a Packer fan. I do not like you because you are a flaming idiot!

17 Vikings = criminals

Deal with it.

19. rabidgopher04

rabidgopher04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Young, "macho" men plus lots of money = stupid things will happen. It's inevitable. Excusable, no. Inevitable, yes.

20. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    I agree rabidgopher04...besides I'm sure like Warren Sapp said, these things happen throughout the NFL. The Vikings players were just unlucky to have it reported. I think as a Packer fan, I have the right though to despise the Vikings because it's what we do!!! :D

21. carol k

carol k Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Wow is there a lot of bickering back and forth on here or what. Yes, maybe our Packers have done some things--Ahman was accused of beating his wife ( I don't approve of that) Gilbert Brown accosted his girl friend, Chumura was where he shouldn't have been, and who knows what else. These people were all wrong too. However, I don't hate the VICEKINGS. I just feel sorry for them because so many of them are so immature.

22. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    never thought of anything like that skito. where did you hear about lions farting and bears sweating?

23. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    you know, one time last summer i was out biking around town and i saw a little kid whizzing along the side of someones house. full view too. little folks are no different.

24. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    maybe carol, these are men who do what all men do. ladies do it too. lets not point fingers here.

25. Miskito

Miskito Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It was tough thinking of more bodily functions. Gimme a break! :puke: