Stoopid ViQueens

V

Vikeman

digsthepack said:
So, apparently, Bryant McKinnie an a number of his teammates, predominately on offense I have heard, rented 2 cruise boats on Lake Minnetonka and proceeded to have a naked **** sex party (giving and receiving), and various other sex acts in front of the stunned captain and crew. The boat was returned to shore, a report written up, and now the investigation begins. The number of laws/rules they broke is staggering when you hear the list.

Oh, yeah, prior to arriving at the dock a limo full of these rocket scientists stopped and all took a **** on someone's front yard in full view of the homeowners.

Classy....real classy!

Another thing...please inform me how you question the class of a player (or players) who invite strippers to a party and urinate in a yard when your present starting running back deficates in a persons closet...not on the grass...in a closet.

Warren Sapp stated today on the nfl network the Viking players did what nfl players have been doing for years...except they got caught. If an investigation reveals that the players actually paid for sex...let the nfl and police handle it. Any person with common sense would know that an (nfl player) would not have to pay for sex of any kind.

And before your mindless dribble hits your keyboard know that I'm not sticking up for the Viking players just because I root for the Vikings. I was always for trading Moss and coud not stand his off field garbage. Most cops (like myself) were happy with the trade.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know, there are no sweethears around our Packers neither. Remember Mark Chumura and his underage hot tub prom party where he had no business being at? Vikes party is nothing compared to this.

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
You know, there are no sweethears around our Packers neither. Remember Mark Chumura and his underage hot tub prom party where he had no business being at? Vikes party is nothing compared to this.
Now come on, PackerChick, you're a sweetheart. Don't be so ******* yourself. I'm sure Chumura will call.

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Before I start, I want to make it clear I detest the Vikings as much as the Bears. What sane Packers fan doesn't?

But I really think this is another one of those really overblown(bad word choice) stories.

Has anyone ever been to a business convention in Vegas? This doesn't go on there?

The "legal" part is what irks me. What charges are appropriate? Public nudity? They were on a boat in the middle of a large lake. All the people on the boat (except staff) are part of the same group. If the staff is offended, tough-they got paid too.
Prostitution? Ya, that happens every day around the world, and somehow this is a big deal? They hired some dancers/prostitutes to 'ride' along?

Public sex acts? Lets say this went on at a players house. Would this be an issue?

Was anyone there under 21? Maybe, but were they drinking?

I'm a Libertarian, and this 'protect us' mentality is a bit much.

What really is going on here is some high-profile people were involved in some ****** activity and the D.A.'s office sees an opportunity to "get tough on crime"(and win a few votes among the do-gooders).

Being immoral is one thing, but illegal can be another.

Part of the law is...'who was hurt?' Maybe some of the staff had their religious morals offended, but Good Golly Miss Molly, is that enough to put people in jail?

OP
OP
D

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, one individual here or there are going to slip up and embarrass a team...any team...and of course the Packers' history bears that out. Mossy Cade anyone? We, unlike the Queens, tend to get rid of the bad apples. In the case of the Queens, there has been a long history of tolerance of bad behavior and, in the event you are not in the loop, vikefan, it sounds like more than HALF YOUR TEAM was involved in this incident.

Yes, pooping in a hamper is stupid as all hell, but it is far from exposing innocent bystanders, such as the young women and men that were the crew of the boat, to all this ********.

Ever done anything stupid vikefan? I know I have...some of which made pooping in a hamper look pretty tame. Young men and booze ...it can happen...but even at my most wasted when younger, I knew when things were going too far and removed myself from the situation.

How is that for dribble...I think you may have actually meant drivel...which means mindless blather.

We good on this vikefan.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikeman said:
Another thing...please inform me how you question the class of a player (or players) who invite strippers to a party and urinate in a yard when your present starting running back deficates in a persons closet...not on the grass...in a closet.

Our RB or the Vikings'?

OP
OP
D

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh, yeah...almost forgot...after we got rid of Mossy "******" Cade, he became a ViQueen..go figure!

As for crapping in a basket or pissing on the lawn...well, a closet is quite private, he homeowner whose lawn was pissed on got a "^ gun salute" from your bunch of rejects.

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
Well, one individual here or there are going to slip up and embarrass a team...any team...and of course the Packers' history bears that out. Mossy Cade anyone? We, unlike the Queens, tend to get rid of the bad apples. In the case of the Queens, there has been a long history of tolerance of bad behavior and, in the event you are not in the loop, vikefan, it sounds like more than HALF YOUR TEAM was involved in this incident.

Yes, pooping in a hamper is stupid as all hell, but it is far from exposing innocent bystanders, such as the young women and men that were the crew of the boat, to all this b.s..

Ever done anything stupid vikefan? I know I have...some of which made pooping in a hamper look pretty tame. Young men and booze ...it can happen...but even at my most wasted when younger, I knew when things were going too far and removed myself from the situation.

How is that for dribble...I think you may have actually meant drivel...which means mindless blather.

We good on this vikefan.
I'm always good with you, Digs. I think you're getting me confused with Vikeman. Please reread posts as I have never brought up Davenport. Have a Day!

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Davenpoop's escapade in the closet, although extremely grotesque and unprofessional, does not come close to what the 17 or how ever many Viking players did. Najeh is one man making a mistake, not about 1/3 of the Green Bay Packer team!

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
Davenpoop's escapade in the closet, although extremely grotesque and unprofessional, does not come close to what the 17 or how ever many Viking players did. Najeh is one man making a mistake, not about 1/3 of the Green Bay Packer team!
Couldn't agree more. He's old news and didn;t that happen in college, not as a Packer?

V

Vikeman

NDPackerFan said:

What is illegal about watching strippers? You know what your obvious hatred of the Vikes is making you miss the point. So I won't waste another post on someone who believes everything the media says and/or can't contemplate how a story can be twisted so much. You wan't everything to be true because of a dislike for a football team...fricking soup sandwich.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikeman said:
NDPackerFan said:

What is illegal about watching strippers? You know what your obvious hatred of the Vikes is making you miss the point. So I won't waste another post on someone who believes everything the media says and/or can't contemplate how a story can be twisted so much. You wan't everything to be true because of a dislike for a football team...fricking soup sandwich.

Is that your guess vikeman? All they did was watch strippers? I guess I'm reading different articles than you are! Then again, maybe it's you in denial. I have no qualms about talking about my hatred for the Vikings 'cuz I hate 'em, no doubt. But what does my hatred for the Viqueers have to do with 17 or more players having sex with women (allegedly paying for it by the way, which is illegal in MN) in front of a boat crew of 18 year olds, etc? Not quite sure how that works...I know it's all allegation up to this point but it's seems awfully likely that stuff went down illegally and you can't handle it! Don't be mad at me because almost 1/3 of your team can't keep their noses clean during their bye week!

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sapp's comments concern me...although it doesn't surprise me, it's just confirmation of what I assumed...that there have probalby been incidents like this occurring on, well, who knows how many other NFL teams this year...

And, how much does this happen w/ the Packers? I'm willing to bet A LOT more than we'd like to think, in fact, someone who used to work on the food service crew at St. Norberts actually witnessed a few smaller scale incidents involving some well known Packers.

V

Vikeman

You hate the Vikings? You hate 17 people you've never met in your life? What because they play for a football team in the same division as the Packers? What gang are you in? Crips, MS-13? Pretty sad.

And yeah I'm maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad at you too. Another retarded comment right out of your ******.

What you need to understand my friend is that I can't bring myself to hate anyone I've never met in person...and I, unlike you, do not build my self-esteem around a football team.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Competitive rivalry....figure of speech...call it whatever. I guess you take my words too literally. I do not want the Vikings to win football games because I am a Packer fan. I do not like you because you are a flaming idiot!

17 Vikings = criminals

Deal with it.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree rabidgopher04...besides I'm sure like Warren Sapp said, these things happen throughout the NFL. The Vikings players were just unlucky to have it reported. I think as a Packer fan, I have the right though to despise the Vikings because it's what we do!!! :D

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow is there a lot of bickering back and forth on here or what. Yes, maybe our Packers have done some things--Ahman was accused of beating his wife ( I don't approve of that) Gilbert Brown accosted his girl friend, Chumura was where he shouldn't have been, and who knows what else. These people were all wrong too. However, I don't hate the VICEKINGS. I just feel sorry for them because so many of them are so immature.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Miskito said:
Wow, the bodily function division. Vikings peeing, Packers pooping, Detroit farting and Bears sweating.

never thought of anything like that skito. where did you hear about lions farting and bears sweating?

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you know, one time last summer i was out biking around town and i saw a little kid whizzing along the side of someones house. full view too. little folks are no different.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
carol k said:
Wow is there a lot of bickering back and forth on here or what. Yes, maybe our Packers have done some things--Ahman was accused of beating his wife ( I don't approve of that) Gilbert Brown accosted his girl friend, Chumura was where he shouldn't have been, and who knows what else. These people were all wrong too. However, I don't hate the VICEKINGS. I just feel sorry for them because so many of them are so immature.

maybe carol, these are men who do what all men do. ladies do it too. lets not point fingers here.

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
Miskito said:
Wow, the bodily function division. Vikings peeing, Packers pooping, Detroit farting and Bears sweating.

never thought of anything like that skito. where did you hear about lions farting and bears sweating?

It was tough thinking of more bodily functions. Gimme a break! :puke:

Members online

Latest posts