Stinkin' It Up in San Diego

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
pyledriver80 said:
the oline was fine

tromadz said:
I never said the oline was doing a good job.

Boy I am confused

fine and 'was good' are not the same thing at all. my ham sandwich was fine. my steak for dinner WAS GOOD!

but im with you now, pyle. green bay sucks.

So a mediocre O-Line is fine? Brett getting put on his back is fine? RB's avereing less than 2 yards a carry is fine? all this is fine, just not good?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you're right man, i got my green and gold goggles off. It was pretty mediocre. I mean, just cuz there were 2 rookies in their first live action. that is not a reason, its an excuse.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
you're right man, i got my green and gold goggles off. It was pretty mediocre. I mean, just cuz there were 2 rookies in their first live action. that is not a reason, its an excuse.

Why are we in the position to start 2 rookies on the O-Line to begin with?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
because our previous guards contracts came up and we didnt have enough money to replace them, so we had to go and draft 2 crappy guards like colledge and spitz.

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
pyledriver80 said:
Except when your first stringers are out there and getting it handed to them play in and play out. If I was MM I would have yanked Brett after the first sack. GB better straighten out this line or just let Brett sit all pre-season.

I agree. I was yelling when Favre got hit, then hit again, and hit yet again on 3 straight plays. McCarthy would have become public enemy #1 if anything happened to Favre, which was very possible after the beating he took.

ever consider Brett wanted to stay in there and besides I respect MM for keeping him in there.I think the biggest problme with Brett over the years has been no comfort or expectation on how the team would be in regular season and took 3 to 4 games to get some sense of anything for him. I say one way to get the fire stoked in brett is get him hit. Did you see Brett talking to Rodgers inbetween series he had a good chuckle when it came to the o-line I think. I belive there will be some changes coming with running back situation and such was not happy to see nahjeh starting.
It was the first game and a preseason one at that. I did see alot of positives out there as well. D got better aas time went on. I think alot of trouble were nerves last night

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
please dont call me an idiot, Robert C. Hedley.

You seem to sling insults right, left and center when anyone disagrees with your opinion. If you can't take the heat, get out of the crematorium.

tromadz said:
I never said the oline was doing a good job. Maybe the idiot is the one who can not read.

Did you not post this?

tromadz said:
the oline was fine, except the left side(and when backups [coston] ) came in.

I wasn't aware that "fine" meant "garbage" in your world. Next time, try posting in English.

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Anubis said:
tromadz said:

You seem to sling insults right, left and center when anyone disagrees with your opinion. If you can't take the heat, get out of the crematorium.

tromadz said:
I never said the oline was doing a good job. Maybe the idiot is the one who can not read.

Did you not post this?

tromadz said:

I wasn't aware that "fine" meant "garbage" in your world. Next time, try posting in English.

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

Great stuff.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
let the riding the coattails begin!! let it go, zero...let it go!!!!! same goes for trommy - if this is how the regular season is gonna be on the site with you two, count me OUT!! :(

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
let the riding the coattails begin!! let it go, zero...let it go!!!!! same goes for trommy - if this is how the regular season is gonna be on the site with you two, count me OUT!! :(

Let what go?

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Anubis said:
tromadz said:

tromadz said:

Did you not post this?

tromadz said:

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

Great stuff.

Yeah, Funny stuff. Trom is always the one insulting people.

Members online