1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Stafford Knocked out by shoulder injury (again)

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by Murgen, Nov 7, 2010.

1. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    This kid just is NOT durable enough to play in the NFL. Nice Bust there Lions.

Matthew Stafford knocked out with shoulder injury | ProFootballTalk.com

Just two games into his return to the lineup, Matthew Stafford has suffered another injury.

Stafford hurt his shoulder as his right arm appeared to be in a lot of pain. Drew Stanton came in to the game with the Lions lead 20-17 with time running out in the fourth quarter.

The Lions have a lot of positive things going for them this season, but Stafford's struggles to stay healthy have to be a huge concern for the organization.

2. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,977
    Just posted this in shout..

Thats injury prone people

3. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    Yep, That is what you DON'T want. Kid can play, but gets injured way way too much.

4. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +471
    I feel bad for Detroit. They're a whole different team when Stafford's in there, but he's never in there.

Plus I really liked the idea of them having the same record as Minnesota, but then they had to go ahead and choke their game away today.

5. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +111
    Gutted for him, I dont mind him playing its sad to know that he is so injury prone

6. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +845

Was sooo pulling for the Lions today,.. only to make the Vikes go to the bottom but not to happen this week. There is always next week!! :biggrin: