1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Stafford Knocked out by shoulder injury (again)

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by Murgen, Nov 7, 2010.

1. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +584
    This kid just is NOT durable enough to play in the NFL. Nice Bust there Lions.

Matthew Stafford knocked out with shoulder injury | ProFootballTalk.com

Just two games into his return to the lineup, Matthew Stafford has suffered another injury.

Stafford hurt his shoulder as his right arm appeared to be in a lot of pain. Drew Stanton came in to the game with the Lions lead 20-17 with time running out in the fourth quarter.

The Lions have a lot of positive things going for them this season, but Stafford's struggles to stay healthy have to be a huge concern for the organization.

2. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,954
    Just posted this in shout..

Thats injury prone people

3. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +584
    Yep, That is what you DON'T want. Kid can play, but gets injured way way too much.

4. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +471
    I feel bad for Detroit. They're a whole different team when Stafford's in there, but he's never in there.

Plus I really liked the idea of them having the same record as Minnesota, but then they had to go ahead and choke their game away today.

5. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +110
    Gutted for him, I dont mind him playing its sad to know that he is so injury prone

6. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +845

Was sooo pulling for the Lions today,.. only to make the Vikes go to the bottom but not to happen this week. There is always next week!! :biggrin: