St. Vince (John O'Neill) misses "Packer Fan Hall Of Fame" again!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I read somewhere that the St Vince dude went to SB XLV. I didn't see him on television. Perhaps he didn't bring his get-up?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green Bay Packers news | Green Bay Packers Fan Hall of Fame adds Illinois fan Tom Little | Green Bay Press-Gazette
Still, hard to believe the St. Vince dude hasn't gotten enshrined yet. That's surprising since he's been around forever, and well known.
Little was one of 10 finalists in the lineup that included St. Vince of Cross Plains. It was the third time finalist St. Vince, also known as John O’Neill, came up short.

“You’ve got to hit pay dirt eventually,” the 58-year-old said.
You can see him on the far right in a picture from the link.

So just naming your kids after Packers legends gets you into the Packers HOF?
I wanna know what else qualifies this guy to be in the HOF besides the naming of his boys thing. Seems like there should be more to it than that. And what if his kids don't end up being Packers fans?
Sorry but I think it borders on being FANatic or insanity to name your kids based on members of a football team. That's taking it too extreme. JMHO.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the ones who should be honored or awarded would be each and every Packers owner.
That, to me, is showing ultimate fandom to give a few hundred dollars in the team and not expect or get anything back.
They could have a wall with all the names on it and space for any future owners.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Wait a minute here! I'm a Packer fan living in Illinois just west of Chicago. I should have nominated myself!:happy0005:

Spriggins

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats to Mr. Little for such an honor.

If you ask me, St. Vince to me is the most recognizable Packer fan. He should already be in.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I read somewhere that the St Vince dude went to SB XLV. I didn't see him on television. Perhaps he didn't bring his get-up?

no he went in full get up. I think he posted pics on his fb

Claymaker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If there's one Packer fan just about every Packer fan knows it is Saint Vince. Weird that anyone would be selected for this ahead of him. He'll always take pictures too. I've gotten my picture taken with him at Lambeau and also last year in AZ for the playoff game.