1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

St. Vince (John O'Neill) misses "Packer Fan Hall Of Fame" again!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Murgen, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    • Like Like x 1
  2. LAG

LAG Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +164
    I read somewhere that the St Vince dude went to SB XLV. I didn't see him on television. Perhaps he didn't bring his get-up?

3. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,803
    You can see him on the far right in a picture from the link.

So just naming your kids after Packers legends gets you into the Packers HOF?
    I wanna know what else qualifies this guy to be in the HOF besides the naming of his boys thing. Seems like there should be more to it than that. And what if his kids don't end up being Packers fans?
    Sorry but I think it borders on being FANatic or insanity to name your kids based on members of a football team. That's taking it too extreme. JMHO.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,803
    I think the ones who should be honored or awarded would be each and every Packers owner.
    That, to me, is showing ultimate fandom to give a few hundred dollars in the team and not expect or get anything back.
    They could have a wall with all the names on it and space for any future owners.

5. greenandgold

greenandgold I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan

Ratings:
    +473
    Wait a minute here! I'm a Packer fan living in Illinois just west of Chicago. I should have nominated myself!:happy0005:

6. Spriggins

Spriggins Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
    Congrats to Mr. Little for such an honor.

If you ask me, St. Vince to me is the most recognizable Packer fan. He should already be in.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    no he went in full get up. I think he posted pics on his fb

8. Claymaker

Claymaker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +70
    If there's one Packer fan just about every Packer fan knows it is Saint Vince. Weird that anyone would be selected for this ahead of him. He'll always take pictures too. I've gotten my picture taken with him at Lambeau and also last year in AZ for the playoff game.