Sports fan here!

Tek_Forever33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello all,

My name is Mike and it's great that I finally found a site like this via twitter. I am a huge sports fan, My teams are Packers, Red Sox, and Predators but of course, Packers always come first.

I hope to enjoy my time here as it will be very good for me right now.

Let me introduce myself more. I am 20years old and live in Toronto Canada. Last week I accomplished a huge goal of mine and that was to lose 150lbs. I currently weigh 198lbs, I started at 353lbs. Im just now trying to find myself along with confidence and self-esteem.

Thank you all and I hope to make some friends here,

Mike (Go Packers)

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello all,

My name is Mike and it's great that I finally found a site like this via twitter. I am a huge sports fan, My teams are Packers, Red Sox, and Predators but of course, Packers always come first.

I hope to enjoy my time here as it will be very good for me right now.

Let me introduce myself more. I am 20years old and live in Toronto Canada. Last week I accomplished a huge goal of mine and that was to lose 150lbs. I currently weigh 198lbs, I started at 353lbs. Im just now trying to find myself along with confidence and self-esteem.

Thank you all and I hope to make some friends here,

Mike (Go Packers)
Hi Mike I'm Travis. Glad you joined our community. Congrats on your weight loss. Goals are very important in order to succeed at what you set out to do. As of 3-4-12 it'll be 1 month since I joined & my only regret is I didn't find it sooner. Browse through the topics find some you like,view it & even comment if you wish. Welcome to the club & enjoy. GO PACK GO!!!

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mike,if you want to check out a sweet pad(my word for something totally awesome)go to Packer fan forum & click on The drew cave

Members online

Latest posts