Sorry Ryan

Kevin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eagles will win again just like in January. This time no 4th and 26, because the game will be essentially over by halftime: 56-3 at half. 8)

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Eagles do hav a chance...

I figure the Eagles do have a chance to beat the pack, after all it isn't an NFC Championship game nor is it a Super Bowl. Neither of which Philly can seem to over come. I am happy to say that the Pack has been to the the big dance more than once and they didn't lose by 17 in their only appearence. Seems Philadelphia just can't win when it counts... The Eagles are going down, at home.

:bang:

OP
OP
K

Kevin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The past IS the past

Packer fans need to quite living in the past. They got lucky ALL those years they played in the Superbowl, and were REALLY REALLY lucky the years the won. This year is real, and the Eagles will squash the Packers and the rest of the teams until February 3rd in Jacksonville when Philly will make history (not by luck, by the way) :bow:

Brad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry Kevin

Come on, the Eagles are choke artists.....I forgot, that all those years the packers were whoopin' *** was "fake"...cause this year is the only "real" one when your team is doing well....makes sense :moon: ha, sorry but i don't really buy that....plus i don't agree with the Eagles even making it to the superbowl since they have a middle of the road rush-defense (at best) and a pass-defense that has never really been tested...who have they played thus far - Detroit, Carolina, Cleveland, Dalas, Washington?? Those are some soft opponents to say the least....but they did play pittsburgh (nough said) I'm not saying its impossible, but just not likely...and if they do, it doesn't matter...They will get man-handled by Pittsburgh once again....No Contest.....Either way it'll be a fun game to watch this sunday and will definitely not be 56-3 at half so take it easy with "the way" there ******....Go Pack haha, gotta love sports talk...have a good one fellas

packerbacker4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PACKERS LOVE BEING THE UNDERDOGS!

It is going to be a great game - I think its definitly going to be close, but I HAVE to believe in the PACK!! Every week I believe they will win! Even when they were 1-4 and fans were getting down and people were laughing in other forums - I KNEW they could and would come back ... but thats the beauty of the Packer fans - we love our team - we don't BOO them and we believe in them. (a true fan anyway) We stand by them through the bad times and celebrate with them during the great times. Fans in other cities could learn a lot from the GB fans

GO PACK!!! PACK 27 Eagles 24 8-4!!! The Division belongs to us! :beer:

ricky

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really believe this is a "message game"- that whoever wins sends a message to the other team (and the rest of the league) that they are serious contenders. Philly fell phlat on their face against Pittsburgh- with the memorable "TO moment". Agreed, the Packers went dead for four games, but have rebounded since then. The Eagles better look out- the Packers are looking for revenge. My only concern is, win or lose, how this will affect their coming games. If they lose, will they give up? If they win, will they be over confident? But, of course- that why they play the game.

MTPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The eagles are WAY overdue for a major loss......and I can't think of a better team then the PACKERS to lose to tomorrow. :bang:

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last go around

I was in Curleys Pub for the start of the last game against the Eagles and wanted to stay. Unfortunately we had to get back to the U.P. so all I could do was "watch" it on my radio. This time I'll be kicked back in my Lazy Boy and won't miss a second of this Packer WIN.
GO PACK!

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kevin, Kevin, Kevin. You are partially correct. The game WILL be over by halftime. Pack 45 Eagles 10.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kevin and history

Kevin, we're supposed to stop living in the past, but you talk of "making history". What's the deal?? Is history important, or not? Please explain to us morons. : :wtf:

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
O.K., so I was off a little with my prediction. The Pack needs to forget this game as soon as possible, win out and plan on takin' them in the playoffs. Maybe we'll be able to figure out pass defense by then. :oops:

Sandra

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's just a bump in the road

:shock:
I finally got off the couch after staring blankly at my tv, hoping it was all just a very bad dream... We will recover from this, and we will whoop on Detroit. Holla!

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WOW.

That, ah, yeah. I don't know what to say about that "performace"... Tough night for the Pack and us Packer fans. I was impressed that Favre pulled himself. Nall didn't do too bad either. It's too bad Favre didn't put himself back in to get TD to keep his streak alive, but then again he has always been too much of a team player to do that!

Boy do we need some help in the secondary... tough day in the pass defense department.

On to the Lions. Regrouping time!

GO PACK!

Brad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tough game...thats all i can say....We gotta throw that one out and hope to see them again in the playoffs....start thinking about the lions and how to improve our swiss-cheese secondary....We aren't going to beat anyone looking like that back there....losing McKenzie is still hurting us, but i hope hes happy in New Orleans :roll: what a team player......well onto the lions and i think we should be checking out free-agency for some type of secondary help...and a defensive line that can pressure!!! ahhh, frustrating game, oh well...GO PACK!

MTPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The PACKERS need to stop living in the past? Did anyone go to the smeagles homepage this past week and view their version of living in the past with the 4&26 crap....AGAIN??? :roll:

Pot.Kettle.Black.

OP
OP
K

Kevin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gotta love it! Unfortunately I wasn't able to post my reply after the game but before the gamel, cuz I would have loved it. So I was write originally, the game was over at halftime, but I was just a bit off with the halftime score. I over-exagerated just a bit, but come on, it was still over. Anywho, I want to say, for the rest of the year, I want to see the packers do well. Like all packers fans, I hate the vikings.........GO PACKERS!!! Do the vikings play Arizona again at the end of this year? Eagles are going to the Superbowl this year, and it's about ******* time. :joy:

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Kevin,

Thanks for the crap talking this past week at work. I wish the Pack could have made it a game at least. I have a feeling we may meet again in the playoffs. Hopefully the Eagles will over look the Pack and we can put it down on 'em :) Never know!

Ryan

dan7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Super Bowl

I'd like to see the Eagles win, but I believe the Patriots have the edge in this game.

Members online

Latest posts