Sorry if this is wrong

Grode80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So I’m trying to post on other areas...I wanna put my take on off-season needs now, but it’s not allowing me to post anywhere except here. Any help is appreciated.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

So I’m trying to post on other areas...I wanna put my take on off-season needs now, but it’s not allowing me to post anywhere except here. Any help is appreciated.

I THINK you have to have an opinion on three posts before you are allowed to start one yourself. I MAY be wrong.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
So put your take in one of the multitude of other threads that say about the same. Not everyone needs or gets their own thread. I am just too busy to dump them all together.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

The guy just asked a question.

Last edited by a moderator:

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
So put your take in one of the multitude of other threads that say about the same. Not everyone needs or gets their own thread. I am just too busy to dump them all together.

Could I start a thread about a moderator who is too busy to dump? :x3: An inability to dump is a major cause of irritability which is why I heartily recommend a sugar free natural vegetable powder...high in psyllium and boy does it create floaters. ;) This is why I'm such a happy, smilin' and whistlin' kinda guy. :whistling:

Members online

Latest posts